Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Best Friend (2),

Dear Best Friend (2),

By rose

Dear Best Friend (2),

We fight, we argue. Whether we want to admit it, sometimes we want to strangle each other. We can hate each other, then all of a sudden we love each other. No matter what happens, no matter who comes into each other's lives, no matter who we spend time with, we will always love each other. I know that even if we fight, we end up laughing, making fun of each other.

Every time, we always come back to each other. You're in all of my favorite, memories. You're the type of person where I can think of you and smile, regardless of anything that is going on in my life. You are my ray of sunshine, the lyrics to my song, (idk, I suck at the whole metaphor/ comparison thing ;)). You are really just an exciting person, you're super weird but in the best way possible. I love you so much.

I'm not going to lie, some of the things you have done, more like the moments you weren't there, the moments where I knew you saw me break down but you couldn't come help me because of your friends. Forgive, never forget. That is the motto I live by. I will never forget but I have moved on, I don't know what will happen to us if the same incident happens again, but I'm confident it will not. We have both matured, and our priorities are in order. We have let go of the whole popularity fake b**** act and we know what matters most.

It may not seem like it, but I really do love you. I don't regret anything we have been through.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoyed the story, thanks for reading!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_allyd_
rose
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
13 Apr, 2019
Words
280
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
979

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.