Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Best Friend (1),
Dear Best Friend (1),

Dear Best Friend (1),

_allyd_rose
3 Reviews

Best friends come and go. I've had friends that were amazing for a month, then all of a sudden, for no clear reason, drifted away. Don't get me wrong, I'm not innocent either. I've been that friend who kind of just... left.

I can totally say that we've been through everything together, sibling issues, family issues, trauma, heartbreak, and MUCH much. But aside from all of this, we always found peace in each other. We loved each other, supported each other.

But then, something happened. To be honest, it was all my fault. I take full responsibility for what happened. One day, I found other people, and I left, with no lame explanation. I'm sorry, I really am. You confronted me about it, rightfully so, and I just got annoyed. Likewise, I get triggered very easily. I went to be that night, saying "geez can't she just let me be?". Yes, I know, I'm a b**** for that. I HATE myself for that. I'm a terrible person. Anyways, I tossed and turned all night and realized that I was wrong, really wrong. I apologized, we hung out again. It wasn't the same though. Then I realized that you were with me through everything. I needed you and you needed me. So, writing this brings back some dark memories, but I want you to know that I love you, and I always will.

I've already said this but I'm going to say it again. No matter where you are in the world, you will always have a special place in my heart. You will always be my best friend. No one can ever come and replace you.

I also wanted to thank you, for everything. Those moments we had together. I know we will always be besties. We're pretty much sisters by now. As they say, you may not always like your sister, but you will always love your sister. I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

Author Notes: Thank you for always being there for me. I love you bestie!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
_allyd_
rose
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
26 Mar, 2019
Words
328
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,792

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.