Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Blank
Dear Blank

Dear Blank

cricketcricket
1 Review

As you grow up you will realize change. You make mistakes but you learn from them. You might fall in love. You might get your heart broken. But always remember you are enough. There will always be someone by your side. They are not there to control you or hold you down, they are there to help you be the best you can be.

Life is precious. There will be good and bad things that happen to you, but that doesnt mean to give up. You should live life to your fullest. Don't let people control you. Be a leader not a follower. It's not how you do something it's the way you do it. Make every little moment count.

Love is a magical part of life. When you love someone you will be there for them no matter what. They are your everything and you would put your life on the line for them. There are different types of love. Family friendship and relationship wise. Love is what makes you, you. Friends lift you up, never try to tear you down. Family will always have your back no matter what. You should love yourself because even if you're alone you will always have yourself.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
cricket
cricket
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Jan, 2021
Words
205
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
997

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.