Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Future Me
Dear Future Me

Dear Future Me

MistyJJPAmber Jones
3 Reviews

Dear future me,

So I suppose the most logical thing would be to address what you might be doing at the point in time in which you recieve this letter, but we both know thatś not me. Assuming time has passed, then not only my appearance, attitude and occupation have changed, but my opinion, perspective, ideas, creativity, and personality have changed as well. So I have a very serious question.

Do you prefer whitening or fluoride toothpate? Just kidding, you don´t have to answer that.

I love to ask questions, and I hope you still do.

Do you still ask yourself those obscure science and philosophical questions because no one else will listen to you?

Do you still find yourself lost in a daydream?

Do you still fall asleep during math? Or write when you´re supposed to be doing something else?

Do you still admire Dari? Do you go out of your way to spend time with her?

Did you stay in music? Or did you go into science?

Have you finally completed your bucketlist?

Do you still pick the oddest people as friends?

Have you met him? Ooh! Please tell me if you´ve met him! Is he handsome? Or nice? Or does he love the outdoors? Does he appreciate music?-You get the idea.

Do you still write? And are you doing everything you can to share your writing?

Do you still sing in the shower? Or dance around the house?

Do you still have the biggest crush on Roy?

Do you still twitch your nose when you´re agitated? Or ramble when your nervous?

Do you still blush at everything?

Are you still socially awkward? Are you any better at expressing your thoughts?

Do you still struggle with anxiety? Or are you improving?

Do you look back and remember me? Or am I lost in the everyday blur of life people get so focused on?

Do you regret who I am? Do you wish you could go back and change me or what I´ve done?

Are you happy with who you are now?

And most important of all, have you learned from me?

Love,

Misty(Fifteen year old)

Author Notes: I got this idea from Dari, and I thought it would be cool to try.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
MistyJJP
Amber Jones
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Apr, 2019
Words
364
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.7 (3 reviews)
Views
1,196

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.