Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Mom,
Dear Mom,

Dear Mom,

SpongeeBoySpongeeBoy

Dear Mom,

Hey mom, I really miss you right now. Its been almost five years now. Things haven't gotten any easier, I wish you were here. Dad hasn't gotten any better, he still drinks a lot. He just misses you a lot. He gets really angry because of it sometimes. I try to calm him down but, I'm not as good as you, I never will be. I still try to pack him his sandwich for work every day as you did! It's hard getting him out of bed for work sometimes but I manage. School has only gotten worse. My grades aren't good, still. I sit alone now. That's mainly Parker's fault. Ever since the breakup, he's been telling everyone about my scars. Everyone looks at me weird now and talks behind my back. I tried talking to my friends about what Parker did to me. The abuse stuff. They just said he isn't the type of person to do that sort of thing and didn't talk to me again. How is there a type for an abuser? I tried to stop cutting as much but with everything going on its been hard. I turned back to burning too. I feel so alone right now. That's why I'm writing this. I want nothing more than to be with you... I will be with you, soon. After dad goes to sleep. I don't want him to have to hear me. I Love You Mom. I'll see you later tonight.

Author Notes: I'm kinda trash at writing but I tried

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SpongeeBoy
SpongeeBoy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Apr, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
249
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
407

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.