Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear So Called Mom
Dear So Called Mom

Dear So Called Mom

bandgeekSad🥺
3 Reviews

Dear so called mom,

I still don´t have my answers. You have one answer for every question. The answer doesn´t even make sense with question. I know there is more to the story. You don´t just leave and block us on everything for one reason.

My last memory of you is one I wish I could forget. We were visiting you for a week. As soon as we walked in the door you pointed a chair between a dresser and a wall. You told me to go sit in it and to not get up or talk. I tried to ask what I did but you screamed at me and told me to sit in the chair. I spent that whole week in that chair and in bed. I still don't know what I did.

You should have never became a mom. You left when I was 10 years old. You didn't ask about what we wanted. You just thought about your feelings. You are so selfish. Daddy was still there. Shortly after he moved away and now we barely see him. When we talk it's not even 5 minutes. I mean atleast we talk though. Neither of you should have became parents. You both are shitty parents.

What really hurts is that you missed the things that really important to me. You missed my birthday from 11 years old all the way to fourteen. You didn't call. Not even a message. Did you even think about me? You missed my very first band concert, My first band banquet, and the first game I marched at. Please don't miss my first band parade.

It's bad that our aunt stepped in and was a mom to us. She shouldn't have to take care of us. That is your job. I don't like my aunt's ways but I still remember I live in her household. If it wasn't for her I don't know where I would be. I am thankful for her. She is more of a mom than you will ever be.

It hurts me when all of my friends talk about how great their relationship is with their mom. They do everything together. Why couldn't that have been us?

I don't understand. You call out of nowhere. All I could do is scream at you. I don't regret anything I told you. It was all the truth. When I told you how shitty of a mom you were, I meant it. When I told you I will never call you mom again, I meant it. I told you I will never love you again and I meant it. It's better to be told the truth than to be straight up lied to. I just speak the truth. I have an idea. If you don't like that I speak my mind then how about you just leave again. I mean I already know it's going to happen again so just go ahead.

You are not part of this family and you never will be. You are not my mom. I don't love you. I am ashamed that I grew inside of you. I deeply despise you. You will never love you and you will never be my mom. Just wanted to tell you the truth.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Feb, 2021
Type
Words
544
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.3 (3 reviews)
Views
945

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.