Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You
Dear You

Dear You

AishlynnSkylar
2 Reviews

Dear You,

I have no idea how to start. I don’t think I’ve ever been very good with words, but I suppose I’ll give this a try anyway.

You don’t really know who I am, but we sit near each other in class. I sit two seats away, in fact. Close enough that I tend to eavesdrop, so apologies for that, and a late happy birthday as well. I always kinda wanna say hi to you, but I’m always a little scared. Not that you’re scary, in fact you seem really nice. I just don’t know how to do it.

Heh, I really have no idea what I’m doing.

I remember one day, you were wearing such a nice outfit, and I gave you a compliment. You gave me a bright smile and a compliment. It was sweet, how you beamed, how you gave me a compliment back. I like to think that I helped make your day better, even though you probably don’t remember it at all now.

I think that I’m a little infatuated with you. I seem to think about you a lot. Not constantly, not distractingly, but you’re there more than other people. Maybe not so infatuated as I think, then.

I hope you don’t mind me rambling my thoughts about you, though I’ll never send this for you to read. I’m too scared of how you’d react. I don’t think you’d turn me away, but I do think it might make you feel awkward or embarrassed, especially because you probably don’t think of me at all. Maybe one day I’ll be able to say hi, but for now, I’ll end this letter.

~ The girl two seats away

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aishlynn
Skylar
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 May, 2021
Words
282
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
1,482

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.