Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Eight
Dear You-Part Eight

Dear You-Part Eight

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Dear You,

I got you message, very cliche'. 'How are you? Been a while.' I don't even know what to say, what do you want me to say? What if I spill my guts, what would you do? I cannot sleep and everyone is becoming worried, cannot even hide the circles under my eyes with make-up any more.

I think, when I message back I will say;'Good, you? How about a coffee?' Or maybe,'I think we need to talk. It is okay if you don't still feel the same way but I do and I have to get it off my chest.' My favorite is,'I love you.' Blunt and to the point but we both know that isn't really me.

You were always the daring and impulsive one, I skirted the side-lines watching you. I remeber the time when we were in high school and you jumped off the roof because I dared you. Your'e mom almost killed me. You thought it was hilarious, laughing uncontrollably as they told you how bad your leg was and smiling wildly at me.

I was always cautious and you opened me up. That night was one of my favorites, that was the night I realized. That maybe it didn't matter who I liked. I remeber walking you to class and being late because of the crutches. You saw this freshman getting his ass beat, you strolled over there. Broken leg, sneering face.

You said;'hey asshole. Pick on someone your on size.' the guy turned stared and bolted ready to attack you. You swung your crutch around smacking him in the face and breaking his nose. He was on the floor crying when the principil walked over. "What happened here?" You looked so pale and scared.

I wasn't thinking, I stepped forward, and I said;'I smashed his face in with the crutch.' You stared at me, looking so innocent, and scared. I knew I couldn't let you get introuble for protecting that kid so I took the blame.

I just sent;'Good,you? Coffee?'

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 May, 2021
Words
352
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
469

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.