Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Four
Dear You-Part Four

Dear You-Part Four

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Dear You,

It is one something in the morning and I should probably be asleep because I have an early meeting in the morning. I cannot seem to close my eyes without seeing your face on my eyelids; your soft curly hair, deep brown eyes, constellation of freckles, and smile that always made my heart stop.

Yes, I am in love with you. I realized the day you packed your things and left to go back to your apartment. It was right after that party where you saw me with the girl, my ex, and you were crying and cursing. I should have told you that nothing happened but I let you believe that something did, because I thought it meant you didn´t trust me. That is when I said those words and you siad thm back. I said;´You are so insecure. Can you see that i am here with you and not her.´ You said;´You would rather be with her, wouldn´t you?´ I didn say anything and I quess you took that as a yes because you slapped me across the face and told me to fuck myself.

I yelled;´Get out. I never lover your ass.´ You took a deep breath and packed your things, not saying a thing. You turned back before opening the door and you said in the calmest saddest voice;´I already knew you didn´t love me but I loved you so much I didn care.´ The next day I called and you sent me to voice mail, I was calling to say sorry, but I quess you didn´t want to hear me. You blocked me, unfriended me, and changed your status, that was the end of our realationship.

I thought about coming by your appartment but when I stopped outside I saw you kissing him and I drove away. That is how I met him, the guy who is sleeping beside me, at the cafe we used to go to, I got your favorite. He was there and he was smiling over at me and I invited him over, you can quess the rest.

I realized you meant everything to me the first time I kissed him and I pictured you, seven months later I still picture you.

I miss you.

Forever and Always yours

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2021
Words
388
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
431

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.