Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Nine
Dear You-Part Nine

Dear You-Part Nine

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Dear You,

Tommorrow is the day. The day I get to see you for coffee. My mind isn't shutting off, it keeps on replaying the simple conversation. My fingers ache from the urge to text you, its three in the morning though. You probably aren't stressing about nothing and lying awake. I grab my phone.

I type,'you up?' It doesn't even take a minute for you to respond, thirty nin seconds to be exact. Yes, I was counting.

'Yeah. What is up?' A simple, easy reply that didn't take any energy from you. I take a deep breath and press the call button, my heart speeds up. One ring, two ring, three ring, and just at the end of the fourth you answer. "Hello?" You ound groggy, you sound tired.

My hands are sweating and I can hardly breath. "Hi," it sounds like a croak, like a frog has replaced my voice box. "Are you okay?" He sounds worried and I almost laugh, this is to familiar. "I-I wanted to talk to you." He pauses and I wait. "Okay. What is wrong?" I chuckle,"nothing. Does something have to be?" His response comes faster than I thought possible.

"No, you can talk to me forever." I don't think he has realised what he says. "Forever?" I question, wrining my hands, and awaiting his no.

"Always."

Author Notes: Sorry for the shortness, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 May, 2021
Words
228
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
367

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.