Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Ten-Final Part
Dear You-Part Ten-Final Part

Dear You-Part Ten-Final Part

BookNerd123Black Sheep
1 Review

Dear You,

Your voice takes my breath away and your laugh stops my heart. You take a long sip of your coffee and my arms ache to be around you. My voice is frozen and you're staring at me weird. I swallow and take a deep breath.

Gathering my courage, I look towards the door, and you nod. We walk back to my place and you chatter away, like this is totally normal. We are at my door, my hand are shaking, and I cannot get the key into the lock. You place your hand over mine and an electric shook runs up my arm, I stare at you.

You simply smile back. The words freeze in my throat and I cannot talk. So I mouth them, knowing you'll understand,you always do. 'I love you.' It is almost comical and I'd probably laugh if I wasn't worried to the point of a heart attack; your eyes are wide, your mouth slightly open, and you hand falls from mine.

You press your lips to mine and mouth against them,'I love you too, I always have.' I drop the keys and drag you towards me. Kissing you like I am suffocating and you are air, kissing you like I will never get the chance again. I kiss you like I love you. I tell you everything I cannot say through that kiss and you understand, because you are the only person who does.

I kiss you like there is no tommorrow, like you are my lifeline.

'I love you.' I tell you over and over again with my hands and my lips. 'I love you.' I whisper till I can no longer speak.

'I love you.'

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Words
291
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
655

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.