Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Three
Dear You-Part Three

Dear You-Part Three

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Dear You,

I found that photo of us at the beach, that was my favorite vacation. My mom keeps on trying to set me up but everytime I go on a date all I can think about is our first date. It was so awkward; you spilled the drinks all over us and I spilled the candy, my shirt was stained in rainbow colors. I still have that shirt dirty at the bottom of my hamper, I don't think I ever got around to washing it.

Our second date was better but you got angry everytime you lost, I thought that was so cute.

I miss you.

I remeber talking on the phone to you about my mom and she loved you. She was so happy to finally meet you and you were a pile of nerves. I saw that picture on your facebook page, the one you have with my mom. Why didn't you delete it? Is it the same reason I cannot delete the ones of us?

I am sorry, I miss you.

I remeber the exact moment I fell in love with you; it was late and we were on the roof of my apartment building, it was so cold but I didn't want to move, and you carried me all the down the fire -escape to my open window. That was the first night you stayed over but you insisted on sleeping on my couch, saying i had to much to drink. That is when I fell in love with you.

Do you love me?

Forever and Always yours

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
263
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
361

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.