Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear You-Part Two
Dear You-Part Two

Dear You-Part Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Dear You,

I saw you looking at me today and I had to get this off my chest. I should be happy with him because he is great but then I picture you. Every time I look at him all I see is you. I lie awake deep into the hours at night in his arm thinking of you. I didn't love you when I said it back but I do now and it is to late.

I knew that you knew deep down I didn't mean it but you went on allowing yourself to believe me. I felt like I was your anchor to this world, like I was the only thing keeping you afloat. Then, I realized you would be fine without me, sad for awhile but okay in the end.

I miss you, do you miss me?

I think he knows that I love you mainly because I cannot say the words to him. I wonder what you are doing now at this late hour; are you lying awake thinking of me, of that night, are you asleep in someone else's arms? I have that pictured buried in the bottom of my desk drawer beside the shirt you gave me. I am stuck on you and you aren't stuck on me.

I miss you, do you miss me?

I love you, do you still love me?

Forever and Always yours

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Apr, 2021
Words
233
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
447

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.