Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Death Games
Death Games

Death Games

MyrawilesMyrawiles
2 Reviews

Running through the woods as fast as I can I trip over a log. I fall to the ground but get up quickly continuing to run. I look back to see the massive dogs still chasing me. I climb up a tree that had enough branches for me to climb quickly. I look at the dogs and see them disappear. All I can think of at the moment is how did they get here and how did they just disappear. Climbs onto a thicker branch to lay back on.

"What is this" I start talking to myself.

"Where am I?, How did I go from my bed to waking up in a forest with dogs chasing me then disappearing?"

I look around to see if there was anyone else and if there was any food or water nearby. I was thirsty after all that running. All of a sudden I see someone running from the dogs as well. I yell for them to climb up here. They climb up and have a hatchet. I am freaking out because he has a hatchet in his hand.

"Hi" Unknown.

"Hello," I say a little worried.

"I'm Camryn," He says.

"I am Betrix," I tell him.

"Cool name." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks, what is this?" I ask nervously

"It's the death game. Have you ever watched hunger games?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah?..."

"Well, death games is just like it. Only one can leave alive."

"So then let's stick together and do what hunger games did and find something to kill us by eating it. but not actually eat it."

"I see your plan. I think that's a good idea. you help me I help you. What weapon are you good with?"

"I don't know because I have never used any."

"To be honest I want to see you with a bow."

"Where can we get one?"

He grabs my arm and makes me climb up higher in the tree with him to see a flat surface of weapons. It didn't look like much was taken. In my mind, I was thinking maybe everyone ran and hid and is waiting until a certain time to get a weapon.

"I will take you there in like five minutes because in about five more minutes something else is supposed to happen. I don't know what it is but I have been keeping track of when they do something new."

"Okay, thanks."

"No Problem."

Author Notes: Part 2 coming soon!!!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Jan, 2020
Words
408
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
1,331

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.