Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Debra Anne

Debra Anne

By oogley92

Debra Anne sits on my porch, she always does. She won't leave until I come out to play. Mom says Debra's different, Mom says alot. Dad says go, Dad doesn't say much. What crazy adventure will Debra want to go on today? Tuesday we were ninjas, Tuesday was good. Tangled red hair, dirt smudged face, crooked smile, and that darn blue dress awaited me on the porch swing. Debra was singing, Debra was a good singer.

Debra Anne follows me home from school, she always does. I never seen Debra's home. I go inside and do my homework. Debra watches me through the window, she has nothing better to do, she doesn't get homework. Debra dances, Debra was a good dancer.

Debra Anne went to the hospitol, she always does. We were walking from school. I asked to go to her house. She fell and shook again. I walked to Mr. Jersey's house, he didn't care, I asked Ms. Genny for help, she ignored me. I dragged Debra home again. Mom called the hospitol and cried again, she always does. Dad talked to the police and screamed at the neighbors, he always does.

Debra Anne snuck into my room, she always does. Her parents didn't come home again, they never do. She told me a bed time story, Debra tells stories good.

Debra Anne hit me, she always does. I just wanted to go inside her house. She didn't let me, she never did. I asked Debra why, she said he parents were asleep. Debra lied, she is a good liar.

Debra Anne cried, she always does. I can't cry. Debra calls me a robot. We went to her house, her parents were home. Her parents were dead. Debra didn't know. I told Debra, Debra fell and shook again. I walked to Mrs. Benny's house, she shut the door in my face. I dragged Debra home again. Mom called the hospitol and cried again, she always does. Dad talked to the police and screamed at the neighbors, he always does.

Debra Anne's gone. Debra Anne died. Debra had a broken heart and a cracked skull. Mom cried, Dad cried, I couldn't. Debra didn't say goodbye. The neighbors unlocked their cars and opened their gates, I stared at their happiness. I envied their happiness.

Debra Anne spoke to me in my sleep. She told me everything was fine and she was with her true father now. Debra said goodbye. Finally, I cried. Debra sung me to sleep, Debra was a good singer.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
oogley92
oogley92
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Oct, 2009
Genre
Type
Words
421
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,466

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.