Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Deep. Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 Stars
janamadani
janamadani gave a rating of 5

ayyy your sooo good tho your feeling are so deeeeeeep but just give time to ur self and don't be scared for and talk to them if u love them beliven god and god text me when ever u want

1
Mystery
Mystery thank you so much i just saw this now i appreciate it message me !!
Author -
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 5

This is one of the most honest stories I've seen in a while.
The line "I felt nothing sometimes and everything all at once other times" hit me very deeply. That overwhelming sensation of desperation and emptiness, yet swollen with so much despair, is a feeling I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. You can dm me ANYTIME you need to talk about ANYTHING. I promise you, feelings are temporary. Just as happiness won't last forever, neither will sadness. Keep your head up.

0
Mystery
Mystery omg thank you so much.. i just saw this now !message me for my social media..
Author -
Ghost
Ghost gave a rating of 4

1 I understand how you were feeling.( Hopefully you don't have this pain in the future.)
2 Whats with the Spanish in the author notes?
3 There are several spelling mistakes.
Enjoy the times when you don't feel like (insert negative feeling here), for those times are a small piece of happiness.

0
why_now
why_now Hey FYI the with all mi corazon in the author notes means with all my heart..

Please login or register to review this story.