Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Delusions Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 Stars
nesh
Nesh gave a rating of 4

I suggest you try to explore the character more deeply. Sometimes among all the chaos, you might produce a spectacular story line.

0
Kat
Kat Thanks! Since this is probably the first entry, I will definitly explore how this character acts. Thank you very much for the feedback.
Author -
Nesh
Nesh (: And do write more (:
Reviewer -
Kat
Kat I will try! Having difficulty paying attention to so many different things (school, writing, reading, everything)
Author -
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye gave a rating of 5

Yessssssss make more!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to Apemann

0
Kat
Kat Thank you so very much! I plan on continuing when my mind has set itself and my plans finally get set in stone. Crazy life!!
Author -
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 2

Well, haven't we been here before?

There is no STRUCTURE to you story; no PLOT, no characterisation to speak of, no sense of purpose or meaning. It reads like a draft excerpt of something else you might have been working on. What is ISN'T is a proper story, far from it. Even the title makes no sense as it appears to have no relevance to the 'story'.

I will concede that you do at least appear to have taken a little more care with your spelling. I didn't notice as many errors as in previous works, so well done for that.

0

Please login or register to review this story.