Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Disguised-Part Eight
Disguised-Part Eight

Disguised-Part Eight

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Aster Nile's pov.)

The resturant is jam packed, people streaming in one after the other, and filling up our tabels. I rush from table to table in my area taking order after order. My phone buzzes in my pocket, I step away from the glaring couple whose order I was supposed to be taking.

'Clover Cortez.'

"We are at the hospital," my heart drops as I hear that sentence. "He asked me to call everyone. He wants to see you though, just you." I nod, then speak. "On my way." She hangs up, I tear my apron off, and toss it to my manager. "If you leave don't come back," she says. I run out the door not responding, traffic feels as if it is going slower than a mile a minute, but I arrive at the hospital twenty minutes later. Clover sits on a floor, her head back against the wall. Clover has short blond hair, baby blue eye, and lean muscels.

She seems me and gestures for me to go into the room she is sitting by, I open the door, and go in. Indigo's small body lays still, his hair covered in blood and bits of dirt, wires connected to his body, and eyes closed tight. I take the seat beside him and take his hand in mine. His skin is freezing cold,"hey." He says, I smile.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Are you feeling okay?" I ask, rubbing my thumb over his palm. I see the cuts and burns littering his arms, "I am okay." His voice is strained with pain. "You wanted to see me," I reply, smiling gently st him. He smiles back wholeheartedly. "My dad is going to jail, Clover brought me here. She found me," He groans out,"that is good. " I say, unsure of how to approach this situation. He nods, trying to sit up. I help him, the blanket slips down to his waist.

The hospital gown fits poorly and results in me getting a veiw of his collorbone. Burn marks, bruises, and cuts littering him. I feel my eyes travel over them, he shriks away from me, I wipe a tear from his cheeck. "You are so beautiful and strong." I whisper, he leans forward pressing his forehead to mine.

"Thank you." I chuckle,"what for?" He smiles, blushes. "Making me feel loved." I kiss him gently, "you are loved. it just took you awhile to realize it." I tuck a strand of hair behind his ear, " I love you." I say, gently encasing him in my arms. "You and Clover are going to move in with me." He pulls back slightly,"what about your parents."

I smile,"I don't need them, I have got you." He smiles and kisses me on th mouth.

"Am I interrupting?" A cool, harsh voive questions.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you like.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Feb, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
472
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
344

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.