Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Disguised-Part Eleven
Disguised-Part Eleven

Disguised-Part Eleven

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Indigo Cortez's pov.)

I close my eyes, letting the warm water turn cold against my skin. The sudden knock at the door jolts me to life. "Are you coming to bed?" I smile, stepping out of the shower. "Yes." The footsteps recede. I dry myself, dress, and walk down the hall into our room. Aster smiles, I climb into bed beside him.

"Clover is already asleep. She was tired from school." I nod, laying down beside him. He leans over me, "are you okay?" He questions, eyebrows knitted together in concern. "Yes," It is a simple lie. "Don't lie." He says, sitting up. "I am sorry." He nods,"lets get some sleep." I pinch my skin between my fingers, holding the tears that threaten to fall.

"W-why-" He kisses me gently before I can continue.

"You are so amazing, beautiful, and strong. I love you, I will never stop loving you." I stare st him, wide eyed. "Y-you said you love me." He grins, blushing. "I guess I did." Aster leans over to turn the light off, I catch his arm in mine. "I love you too." He smiles,"I know." I tilt my head, he laughs. "You already told me." I stare at him slightly confused.

"You told me when you trused me enough to tell me what was going on, you told me when you let me touch you, you tell me when you smile. You told me when you showed yourself, when yo don't take your eyes off of me. I love you too." I smile, the tears falling down my cheecks.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him. "Why are you crying?" I blush slightly. "I finally know what it feels like to be loved." He smiles, wiping at his eyes. "You made me cry." I smile, kissing him. "I am tired," I yawn. He switches off the lights, pulls me into him.

I close my eyes, feeling safe and loved I fall asleep.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, sorry for the shortness. Hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Feb, 2021
Words
331
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
401

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.