Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Disguised-Part Six
Disguised-Part Six

Disguised-Part Six

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Aster Nile's pov.)

Indigo is in the shower, I set on my couch phone in hand, and staring hoplessly lost at the opposite tan- white wall. "Are you okay?" Indigo's voice questions, making my jump, his small body leaned against the bathroom doorframe. His hair pulled into a messy wet bun, a long sleeve shirt, and sweatpants.

"I didn't know you were out." I say, getting to my feet, and walking into my small kitchen. He follows, hopping up on the counter. "Are you hungry, thirsty?" I ask, polietly. "Can I have some water?" I nod, pulling a cold bottle of water out of the fridge, and handing it to him. Our fingers lingering against each others on the bottle, I pull away first blushing.

"I have work early in the morning, I should probably get to bed." I say,"you can stay up and do whatever if you want." I add as an afterthought. "The guest room dosen't really have a bed, I can sleep on the couch, and you sleep in my bed." I step over to the closet in the hall. "You can sleep in your bed," he says hopping of the counter. "I will not let you sleep on the couch," I groan out, trying not to pull my hair out.

He places a hand on my shoulder," I guess I will have to sleep in your bed, with you." He says, I grin slightly. "Okay, lets go to bed." My room is at the end of the hall, he follows me, and we scramble through the dark to my bed. I pull the cover over us, he lays his head on my shoulder, I throw my arm over him, and closed my eyes.

His hair smells like my kiwi shampoo, his skin smells like my aloe bodywash, and his breath like my spearmint toothpaste. I fall asleep smiling as he clings to me.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Feb, 2021
Words
318
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
460

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.