Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Disguised-Part Twelve
Disguised-Part Twelve

Disguised-Part Twelve

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Third Person Pov.)

A man with shoulder length black hair and a man with short ink black hair clings to his arm. "Are you nervous?" The man with shrt hair,Aster, questions his husband,Indigo. Indigo shakes his head as a reply,"it has been years. I think I should see him." A guard clad in grey walks an old wrinkled man in orange out.

He huffs, taking a seat across the table. "What do you want?" He hisses towards his son,Indigo. Indigo frowns at his dad,"I wanted to show you something." Indigo stands lifting his shirt over his head, the man hisses. "What is this?" He gestures, not looking at his son's back. Aster freezes, standing he wraps an arm around Indigo. "These are the scars you gave me." The man stares at his,"I-I did that?"

Indigo nods,"for years you beat, burned, and cut me. You drank, taking out all your anger on me." The man stares at his son,"I am sorry." Stumbles out of his mouth, Indigo laughs. "You are only sorry because you don't remeber. I don't get that, you are lucky." The man blinks back tears,"lucky? I am sick, I have Alzeimers." The man says, slamming his hands on the table.

Indigo smiles,"you are lucky because you will not remeber what I tell you. You are going to rot in the hellhole, have fun." He clutches his husbands hand, gesturing for the guard to let them out. "You are my son?" The man questions, blank look on his face. "Not anymore." Indigo replies walking out.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait. I know it is short, sorry.
Last Part

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2021
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
400

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.