Please register or login to continue

Register Login

DO IT!

DO IT!

By Roosie131

A girl Candy was babysitting at the Johnsens's house one night. She went upstairs to check on the baby. When she walked in, she saw a life-like statue of a clown. Clowns horrified her so she stepped back out into the hall. She ringed up the Johnsens. "Hello? Hi Mr. Johnsen? Can I cover up the life-like statue of the clown in the baby room?" she asked peeking in on the baby. The baby was still fast asleep, and the clown was still smiling at the crib in a way that even made Candy laugh. "What statue?" Mr. Johnsen asked, worry in his voice. "What do you mean? There's a life-like statue of a clown in there. He's smiling directly at the baby!" Candy screamed rushing into the room. When she got in the room, the clown was gone, but the baby was fast asleep. "Get the baby and run out of the house as quick as possible, we'll rush over." Mr. Johnsen. cried hanging up as soon as he said that. Candy did what she was told, but she was really scared. As soon as she got out, she looked up at the baby's window: Up in the room a life-like clown stared back at her, holding a note saying: THAT'S NOT FAIR, REMATCH!

IF YOU DONT EMAIL THIS TO 10 OF YOUR FRIENDS, THAT CLOWN WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TONIGHT, UNDER THE BED WITH A CLEAVER

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Roosie131
Roosie131
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
2 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
238
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,768

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.