Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Donation-Part Eleven
Donation-Part Eleven

Donation-Part Eleven

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Calix Steven's pov.)

"Did you like the movie?" Sawyer asks, just as the credits begin to roll. "Yes." I smile, he smiles back. "I am sorry, I swear I didn't know." I nod," It is okay. No need to apoligize." He smiles sadly, taking my chin into his hand, and lifting my head up to meet his eyes. "Okay." He presses a gentle kiss to the corner of my mouth.

"Food?" I nod, laughing, and taking my hand into his. He holds on tight and leads the way out of the movie theater.

________>>___________<<____________>>___________<<____________>>______________<<_______________>>
We pull up into his driveway, he leans over kissing me wholeheartedly. I pull away,"whoa." He chuckles,"sorry." I laugh,"no need for sorry." He smiles and we get out. In the house on the couch sits Sawyer's parents, Star and Kris no where to be seen. "Kris and Star should be back by now," I say and pull out my phone to message them.

"We need to talk," Sawyer's mom says and pats the spot beside her. His whole body goes rigid, I take his hand, and squeeze it. "About?" He asks, she looks between us. "No." His voice says, oddly calm. He unattaches our hands and wraps his arm around my waist. This time more stern,"no." She stares at him in total shock.

"You would choose him over your parents?" I try to pull away but he holds me tighter. "Everyday. You never my mom. You took away my childhood, you were the reason I was afraid to wake up every morinng. Afraid to be in a relationship, afraid to have friends, afraid to live, afraid to be me." She stares at him, unfazed.

"You aren't in your right mind, he is controlling you." This time I cannot help but laugh, Sawyer looks down concerned. I clap a hand over my mouth, he smiles, and continues. "The best decision I ever made was to leave, when you said go or play pretend."

She shakes her head,"you are making a bad decision." The door slams, we all snap up to see Kris and Star. Kris standing there, arms crossed, practically hissing. An unreadable expression on Star's face. Kris goes to move forward but Star stops her and steps forward.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Star says, calmly venom laced in her words. The woman stare at her, dazed. "You have no rig-" Star cuts her off with a smack to the cheeck. "I don't remeber asking, I said get out." The woman clutches her cheeck. "You have three seconds till I beat your ass, understood?" The woman nods, swallowing. She takes her husband and walks out.

Everyone stares at Star, she shrugs. "You called us and we heard everything." I hang up,"I meant to text." She laughs," sorry if I overeacted but I really didn't like her."

We all laugh. Sawyer presses his lips to my forehead and I lean into him. "It has been a long day want to get to bed?" I nod and let him lead me away.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Mar, 2021
Words
511
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
528

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.