Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Donation-Part Fifteen
Donation-Part Fifteen

Donation-Part Fifteen

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Calix Steven's pov.)

Sawyer sits wrapped in a blanket on the couch, with a lap on, and the thick document under his nose. I hand him a cup of coffee,"thank you." He respomds, pressing a kiss to my head as I sit, then goig back to the papers. "I am sorry about bringing them over here but I really did need to go over them." I nod, take a long sip from my own cup, and settle back into my couch beside him.

"How much sleep did you get?" I reply, he frowns. "Is it that obvious?" I nod and gesture towards the coffee. He laughs and chuggs the whole cup down, wincing slightly. I stare at him,"want me to take a look?" He nods and passes them over. I read through the paragraphs for a few minutes. "It says they left you everything." He nods, leaning back.

"I know, I just don't understand why." My heart sinks, I set my cup and the documents on the coffee table. He smiles,"I know they loved me." He wraps an arm around me,"thank you." I stare up at him,"why?" He smiles,"for putting up with me." I laugh and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"I love you," He whispers, I hardly hear him. "I love you too," I say it without hesitation and lean into him. "I know." He says and lays down pulling me down beside him. "I cannot sleep but I want to lay here and talk with you." I smile, leaning over him.

Author Notes: Sorry for the shortness

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Apr, 2021
Words
260
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
348

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.