Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Donation-Part Seven
Donation-Part Seven

Donation-Part Seven

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Calix Steven's pov.)

Two Weeks Later

Sawyer: 'I was wondering...'

I smile at his cautious nature.

Calix: 'Yes?'

Sawyer: 'Would you finally like to come over to my place?'

I smile and happily text back; Calix: 'Yes. Of course.'

Sawyer: 'Would you like to stay the night?'

I feel my stomach and heart drop. My fingers freezing over the keyboard. "What is wrong?" Aletris questions, smiling curiously over the counter at me. "Sawyer asked if I wanted to come over and spend the night." She beams,"you should go." I smile, trying to chase away my butterflies. "What are you nervous about?" She asks, handing me a wet rag, and gesturing for me to wipe the counter. I do as she wants,"I don't know. He has stayed over here multiple times, I've never been over there. I quess I am nervous because I haven't ever been over there." She smiles,"do you want to go?"

I nod,"I do." She takes the rag away,"go pack a bag. If you want to go then go." I nod and walk up to my room.

Calix: 'Yes. What time will you be here?'

Sawyer: 'On my way now.'

I shove clothes into a bag, my toothbrush, and an extra pair of shoes.

Calix: 'Okay. Just walk in when you get here.'

Sawyer: 'Okay. See you soon.'

___________>>______________>>

Aletris kisses my cheeck and hugs Sawyer. "Be good. Message me." I nod and climb into the passenger seat of his car. "I don't live far from here." I nod, buckiling up. "Are you okay? You look a bit pale," I nod. Then catch him of guard laughing, he jumps slightly. "Yes, sorry. I am just a little nervous," He smiles. "You don't have to stay the night." I reah over and take the hand he isn't using to drive,"I want to."

He smiles, kisses my palm. "Okay."

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Feb, 2021
Words
323
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
368

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.