Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Donation-Part Six
Donation-Part Six

Donation-Part Six

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Sawyer Fincaid's pov.)

The movie plays on the t.v, Calix's body heavy against mine. "I am going to head up. You can stay if it gets to late," Aletris say. Stifiling a yawn, she stumbles up the stairs. Calix snuggles deeper into my chesy, I wrap my arms around him, and kiss his forehead.

"Can I ask you something?" He whispers guietly, almost making it possible so I cannot hear him over the movie. "Yes, go ahead." I reply, running my hand up his arm. "Why did you gradute early or are you just a genius?" I chuckle and try to ease the tension in my muscels. "I am smart and because I was being bullied. The older kids never bothered me." I reply, keeping my eyes on the t.v. "Okay. I knew you were smart." I laugh. "Well, thank you." He falls quite as we go back to watching the movie.

Calix's head is in chest, his arms around my waist, breath tickiling my arm, and legs tangled with mine. "Calix?" I whisper quietly, testing to see if he is trully asleep. He groans, pushing his face farther into me,"no." It comes out muffeled, I hold back laughter.

"No what?" I ask, kissing his head. "No move." I laugh,"you want me to stay?" He nods, tightining his arms around me. "Okay," I whisper. He sits up in my lap, frowning at me. "Are you comfortable?" He questions, rubbing his eyes in a cute childish gesture. I nod,"are you sure?" I smile, pulling him down by his hips. "Yes."

He beams, I meet him half way pressing my lips to his. He curls his fingers into my hair, kissing me back, and pushing me back against the couch. We pull apart,"I want cuddles." He demands, crossing his arms over his chest. I smile,"okay." He cuddles back into my arms, "why did you ask me out?" I smile against his cheeck.

"I thought you were cute."

"I think you are cute too."

I close my eyes, kiss his head, and fade away into a light sleep.

Author Notes: Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Feb, 2021
Words
352
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
389

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.