Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Donation-Part Three
Donation-Part Three

Donation-Part Three

BookNerd123Black Sheep

(Calix Steven's pov.)

The girls sit on either side of there mother and Sawyer sits in the usually empty seat beside me. "How is it?" Aletris asks, taking a bite herself. "It is the best homecooked meal I have I've had in a long time." Sawyer replies, taking another bite. Aletris beams,"thank you." He nods and goes back to eating. "Do you not live with your parents?" I ask, curiously but cautiously. Aletris shooks me a warning look.

"When I was sixteen they kicked me out. What about your parents?" I sigh, "our parents died last year in a car crash. How ols are you?" I ask, trying to avoid the pitying look he will undoubtfully give me. "I turned seventeen last week," he says. "You are sixteen, I read it on your license." Aletris chuckles,"you were the one who messaged me." I nod even though it wasn't a question.

__________...__________________.._______________...___________________..__________________..________....._______..

I walk Sawyer out to his car, he leans against it in the late evening sun, and stares down at me. "If you don't mind me asking, why did your parents kick you out?" He blushes at the question and I mentally slap myself for going to far. "They found out that I had a boyfriend, after they kicked me out we broke up, and I moved in with my grandmother. She passed away a month after, living me the house, and enough money to pay for the bills. enough money for college, I have to take care of everything else." He nods.

"I am sorry for your loss." I nod,"and I for yours." He nods, then blushes slightly. I interrupt him, knowing he is thinking the same thing I am,"can I have your phone." He hands it over, confused. "Text me so I can have yours." He blushed but nodded. I hop into my old car and drive away, leaving him standing in the driveway.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Feb, 2021
Words
320
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
317

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.