Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go

Don't Let Me Go

makayleepowerHeartaches.13
4 Reviews

He reached out his strong and muscular hand to me and lifted my skinny and fragile fingers. Slowly he said, "I never stopped loving you, I just needed to let you go because I felt I was holding you back from a better guy."

My eyes filled with tears, ready to fall any second as I thought of what I had longed to say back for so long. I imagined this moment in my head over and over again, but I never thought it would actually happen..

Slowly, I lifted my head and looked into those wonderous brown eyes of his, and replied "I love you. I'm never going to love anyone but you. I don't want another guy, I just want you.

I seen his smile forming at the corners of his lips, as my tears started to roll down my cheek. He pulled me close into a tight, loving hug. I breathed in, and smelt his body for the first time in so long. I could hear his heart pounding against his chest.

"I will never let you go again, okay? I promise." he whispered softly into my ear.

Then as he was just leaning in about to kiss my forehead, I heard a noise. A ringing.

Just than, I woke up.

I realized none of this had really happened and i started sobbing uncontrollably.

And what I realized that morning, is something I will never forget. 'A dream is a wish made by the heart.' And this dream hurt me more than anything, to know it was just a wish..

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
makayleepower
Heartaches.13
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Jan, 2017
Words
264
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
4.0 (4 reviews)
Views
4,158

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.