Please register or login to continue

Register Login

DR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE:MISUSE OF MY NAME
DR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE:MISUSE OF MY NAME

DR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE:MISUSE OF MY NAME

SinaViktoriaDR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE

DR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE:MISUSE OF MY NAME /PHISHING - As a lawyer, I´m reporting about my fight against the misuse of my name on the internet. Unfortunately, some perpetrators are able to hide themselves, to cover their tracs, so they can continue unhindered. After reporting more than 1000 webspam sites with my misused name, the controlling regulatory authority responsible for Google has taken over this explosive case. Google wanted to solve the problem by using precautionary technical measures. The requested success couldn't be noticed. Therefore, on January 20, 2023 the controlling regulatory authority issued an order against Google, prohibiting to show webspam sites WITH MY MISUSED NAME in the search results by threatening with penalty payments. If Google exhausts legal remedies, then lawsuit lasting for years. (This report was updated on January 2023.) The following publication is the record of the developments in the past.

Beside my name also some of my profile photos taken from the internet, even my warnings which I have published are misused to lead to diverse kind of illegal websites. In the following the last updated version of my genuine official websites: Twitter, Telefonbuch, Das Örtliche, Calaméo, Issuu, Yumpu, Flipsnack, Fliphtml5, Tumblr, Wattpad, Site123, Scribd, SitesGoogle, DocPlayer, Belletristica, Schreiber-Netzwerk, schreibdeinegeschichte, FanFiktion, Sweek, Bhooks, BookRix, WritersCafe, Short Stories 101, StoryOne, Medium, Penana, Commaful, Jimdo, Cabanova. (Of importance the URLs of the websites, for example "myaccount.........dr-sina-viktoria-hohenfelde.php" is a fake website.) Immediately after removing the illegal websites new sites appear, the reporting and the removal is ongoing consistently.

There are important things which can't be ignored in that case. Some time ago, as a lawyer, in cooperation with Adidas, I stopped the illegal proceedings of a perpetrator, who already was deported from Germany for his previous crimes. This perpetrator was proud of being a hacker, now he misuses my name for his further illegal proceedings. To illustrate the problem: For example, hacking other websites (beside other further tricks) and then to use my name to reach best placed Google search results, is a method to continue the illegal proceedings WITHOUT LEAVING TRACES. Meanwhile, about 1000 websites were reported to Google. My experience is, that there are further 200 - 300 URLs "hanging" on a website. If there is a serious violation like in that case, Google also removes all other URLs "hanging" on a reported website. It is easy to calculate, that after reporting about 1000 websites, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of URLs were removed. As mentioned before, the reporting and the removal is ongoing consistently. So, Googles algorithms are also able to find other websites of the perpetrator, who will lose MILLIONS of his URLs.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SinaViktoria
DR. SINA VIKTORIA HOHENFELDE
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 May, 2021
Words
433
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,797

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.