Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dream Journal

Dream Journal

By Meemee28 - 1 Review

DREAM JOURNAL

DREAMED BY NICHOLE HAINES

AND NARRATIVE STORY BASED OFF THE DREAMS IS WRITTEN BY DIMA GALDIN

©2016 Nichole Haines and Dima Galdin

Narrative Story based off my dreams are written by Russian Author Dima Galdin.

There was a morning. Elena, the 14 years old, blond little girl, sat at a table and had tea. Her mother turned into the kitchen. On TV showed the news. Having drunk tea, the girl has gone to be going to school. So there was no wish to go, she was bothered there. But the meeting with the friend attracted her. She wanted to tell a dream today. She dreamed that she was at home at with her grandmother. She was on the third main deck and there was a huge dark helicopter flying in the sky from far away. It was huge and dark. As it came nearer, it became louder and louder. She has understood that the helicopter was behind her. She has seen that the helicopter was with tinted windows therefore she couldn't see who flew in the helicopter and who was behind her. As it flown up closer to the house, she has got up on the edge of the deck and run away at the mountain. At this moment she has woken up in sweat. Having considered everything, she has heard the helicopter for mile...

Lessons have ended. Her friend has decided to take her home. Elena complained about her mother. Once again there was a fight concerning the music to which Elena listened to. Eternally her mother was against her. Having distracted with experiences, Elena has remembered a dream of two-week prescription about... she tried to understand him. The friend listened to her and has introduced the idea...

Mother has given the girl a cordial welcome and just wanted to talk, but Elena didn't want. The bad mood has spoiled everything. She has silently gone to the room and was closed. She has spent in total evenings in the room and when left, has stared in the TV and ignored mother. Mother worried and tried to talk, but everything was vain.

A day has passed. Elena waited for night, she dreamed of a dream. Having read the book, she has fallen asleep. She dreamed about her mother.

For the morning she has woken up happy and in good mood. Having kissed her mother and had breakfast, she has run to school. There were examinations today. Summer day tenderly touched a body and it was good to live. Having told a dream to her friend, she has thought of a dream.

Having come back home, she was closed in the room and has turned on the music, having taken pencils, she has wanted to draw a dream, and then to it to her mother. Anybody there was no wish to see at this time. And here on a leaf heroes of a dream slowly appeared...

The psychologist of Lena noted vulnerability still of soul, and treated dreams as an exit from difficult situations. He accurately wrote down dreams of the girl and has suggested to publish her book.

Today she dreamed she was with the her friend were in her old school to the pool and water was very dirty. The pool was on the first floor and he also was on the second floor. Her friend has decided to bathe in dirty water of the pool. She has advised her to get out of water as she was very dirty. Also were taking a roller coaster around the pool at school in my dream. She has come to a conclusion that it was necessary to drive on them so she has got in line. There was

the person with white hair smoking a cigarette. He has appeared as though he was a person of the 50th years. He has swung and has just looked at me. When I look in his eyes, I have seen that his eyes don't look typically. Pupils are not round, they were slit-like. His pupils have reminded me of the devil. Then I have woken up from my dream.

THE next day after this dream to her it became valid really badly, considering all circumstances, with a temperature and rash she was hospitalized. By her appointed steroids. Doctors have told that it is a virus.

The friend has come to visit also has brought apples and chocolate. They talked long and were happy.

In two weeks have still written out. The disease passed.

There was vacation, and Elena spent all her days at home . Once she dreamed

She was at movie theater, but seats weren't and all sat on a floor, including her. All in a dream were strangers and there was a person, on the screen, dressed in a silvery cape with a white veil so his face wasn't visible while he talked to all, around me there were people as though they were in a stupor, and his voice was very terrible while he spoke, then there were two persons who poured some liquid on the heads of people. Elena has got down on a floor and has begun to cry and say I have faith in God! And she has woken up.

This dream has moved her to visit a church where she prayed and to light a candle. The relations with her mother developed badly and Elena thought about leaving the house. Her friend still supported her. Said that to you it isn't necessary and to think of it.

Her Dreams were an outlet and together with her friend they began to write down them in a notebook.

The next dream was such.

She would like to find the hidden pool in the building in the unknown place where the pool was, it reliably extremely was big and as soon as she wanted to get to the swimming pool it was hilarious. Her body laid in the pool. A Noise and water begin to move around as a whirlpool, trying to drain in her, she has quickly ran out from the pool and has woken up.

After this dream, she didn't dream for a long time, but once she had another dream

That she was in the building similar to a distribution center and there were individuals on the conveyor belt, including me. Besides, as the population was bypassed in general by transport lines, the aliens did awful things and experiments on their bodies. When the conveyor belt reached the aliens and Elena had a ball, she has really begun to beat them in the head, and has even lifted one of aliens and has thrown him. After she has woken up from this dream, she panted and was all in a sweat.

Summer days flew very quickly. And here has come the first of September.

School has begun.

Her friend met her at an entrance. Also saw off in school and home. The relations with mother all as that didn't develop. And mother has decided to send the daughter for a while to the father. Elena was against, but there's nothing to be done. The first night at the father was a nightmare, dreamed it that she was in the elevator at office of the company on installation, and the elevator has ceased to work at the following floor and the normal man was there. He has taken by the throat her and has told: "Elena, you know who I am? I want that you to be together with me." Obviously, she knew who he is in spite of the fact that he was the normal man. But I knew he masks a face of as the normal person, nevertheless he was a Satan. I have taken him by the throat and have begun to shout: "Isn't present!" Then she has woken up. The father stood nearby and has told:" Get up, it is morning already!"

And of course, Elena trusted in the UFO. To her imagination there was no limit. Here and in a dream she saw newcomers. Dreamed her that she with group of strangers in big open area and as they looked into the sky, have noticed a linking of the UFO of an oval form flying through clouds in the sky. UFOs, appear, came to us, thus, all have begun to run... She has tried to run with such speed as could, but her laces were untied. She has tried to stop to connect them, but all have told her to run. They has got into the car with two strangers and with the girlfriend Amanda. Have reached on the highway and have tried to leave from the UFO. Elena sat on a back seat with her girlfriend observing in a back window in the huge UFOs arriving to Earth. Children accelerated on the highway quickly enough, but they caught us... Elena has woken up in sweat.

Having returned from her father, Elena was glad meeting with her mother. Their relationship has improved. As friends they spent time together. Elena was happy. She took great pain to help her mother. In one of nights has dreamed it that she was in the building and there was a tram station which flashed at edge a subway train. It was sad inside. The tram was operated by the Chinese man. She was with her family, and they have made the decision to go to bar which was this sad quarter formed by buildings. It was so sad that they could hear just really the subway coming to them, however that she saw that the building looked modern, Thus, the tram has stopped at the landing, and has landed us in bar. Elena has entered and has seen a wooden box on a floor with a considerable mass of materials. She has found things from Russia in a wooden box. Her family hasn't accepted refusal of her in bar while have darted a glance at her, thus, Elena has tried to come back to the subway, however they continued to meet me, and she couldn't come back on is mute, nevertheless they have met her as she could hear that she was met. Eventually she has woken up.

From this dream Elena has understood how the family is important for her and she quickly a pose was about the tricks.

There was a birthday party . Elena invited the closest friends and of course the friend. There were many delicacies and entertainments. She has put gifts in the room and didn't open, having left for later. Anton has presented flowers, scarlet roses. They were very lovely. The mass of impressions, noisy evening, but Elena already thought of night that to dream her today. And has dreamed her that she was in the kitchen, settling down behind a dining table.

There was a knock on a rear entrance which removes to her apartment on the third floor. Her boyfriend Anton has opened a door. She still sat in the place when he has opened a door. There were a man and the woman facing a doorway on the deck. I couldn't see a woman's face, but I saw a man's face. He was bald and had points. He had a military rifle in his hand, she was similar to a military machine gun. He has told my boyfriend Anton that they looked for Elena Haines. He looked through a shoulder of my boyfriend Anton and saw that she sat on a chair. He has taken up the military arms and has pointed him directly to Elena and has begun to pull the trigger. Her boyfriend Anton has begun to curse and try to slam the closed door. She then has woken up. The nightmare has come to an end, she has thought of the life, these minutes still life was so expensive to her and she wanted to live still so that wasn't excruciatingly painful for the lived years.

The school waited for her every day and she gave her all herself up to the end. It was very interesting to study. New entered her life with ease. In total at her it was good both the relations with mother and the friend and progress in study. Having left still, I have written down her last dream.

She was in the building in which it was extraordinary futuristic building and in the building there was a pool. Once again I have been captured by panic before strangers. For the unknown reasons, unknown people had to die as soon as they have reached a certain age and when they entered the pool, these metal silver spheres with small edges will pour on their heads and to execute strangers in general in the pool when her time has come and the sphere was near and it was time to enter the pool to be killed and I have run away and left the building. In the morning at school she has told about the nightmare to the friend...

Prior to new meetings.

Было утро. Елена, 14 летняя белокурая девчонка, сидела за столом и пила чай. Ее мама крутилась на кухне.По телевизору показывали новости. Выпив чай , девочка пошла собираться в школу.Так не хотелось идти , все надоело там. Но встреча с другом манила ее.Она хотела рассказать сегоднящняный сон. Ей снилось что она была дома у своей бабушки.Она была на третьей верхней палубе и там был огромный темный вертолет, летящий в небе издалека. Он был огромным и темным. Как он приближался , то становился громче и громче. Она поняла, что вертолет был позади неё. Она увидела, что вертолет был с тонированными стеклами, поэтому она не могла видеть, кто летел в вертолете, и кто был позади меня. Как он подлетел ближе к дому, она встал на краю палубы и побежалав гору. В этот момент она проснулась в поту. Обдумав все, она услышала вертолет за милю...

Уроки закончились. Друг решил проводить ещё домой. Елена жаловалась на мать. В очередной раз был скандал по поводу музыки, которую Елена слушала.Вечно мама против неё.Отвлекшись от переживаний , Елена вспомнила сон двухнедельной давности о ... она пыталась его понять.Друг слушал ее и высказал мысль...

Мама встретила девочку тепло и хотела просто поговорить, но Елена не хотела.Дурное настроение все испортило.Она молча ушла в комнату и закрылась. Весь вечера она провела в комнате , а когда вышла , уставилась в телевизор и игнорировала маму. Мама переживала и пыталась поговорить, но все было тщетно.

Прошёл день. Елена ждала ночи, она мечтала о сновидении. Прочитав книгу,она заснула. Ей снилась мама.

На утро она проснулась счастливой и в хорошем настроении. Поцеловав маму и позавтркав, она побежала в школу. Сегодня экзамены. Летний денек ласково касался тела и жить было хорошо. Рассказав сон другу, она задумалась о сне.

Вернувшись домой , она закрылась в комнате и включила музыку, взяв карандаши, она захотела нарисовать сон, а потом показать маме. Ни с кем не хотелось в это время видеться. И вот на листе потихоньку появлялись герои сна ...

Психолог Лены отмечал ранимость ещё души, а сны трактовал как выход из сложных ситуациях. Он аккуратно записывал сны девушки и предложил издать ей книгу.

Сегодня ей снилось, что она была в ее старой школе с подругой находились в бассейн и вода была очень грязная. Бассейн был на первом этаже и он также был на втором этаже. Ее подруга решила искупаться в грязной воде бассейна. Она посоветовал ей, чтобы выбраться из воды, поскольку она была очень грязной. Так же были захватывающее американские горки вокруг бассейна в школе в моем сне. Она пришла к выводу, что нужно было покататься на них,так что она встал в очередь. Там был

человек с белыми волосами, куривший сигарету. Он появился как будто он был человеком 50-х годов. Он размахнулся и просто посмотрел на меня. Когда я взгляну в его глаза, я увидел, что его глаза не выглядят типично. Зрачки не круглые, они были щелевидные . Его ученики напомнили мне дьяволов.Потом я проснулся от моей мечты.

На следующий день после этого сна ей действительно стало по-настоящему плохо, учитывая все обстоятельства, с температурой и сыпью она попала в больницу. Ей назначили стероиды. Врачи сказали, что это вирус.

Друг пришёл навестить ещё и принёс яблоки и шоколад. Они долго разговаривали и были счастливы.

Через две недели ещё выписали. Болезнь миновала.

Были каникулы, Елена все дни проводила дома. Однажды ей приснилось.

Она была в кинотеатре, но сидений не было и все сидели на полу, включая ее. Все в сне были чужаками и там был человек, на экране, одетый в серебристый плащ с белой вуалью, так что не было видно его лица, пока он разговаривал со всеми, вокруг меня появились люди, как будто они были в ступоре, а его голос было очень страшным,пока он говорил, потом были два человека, которые лили какую-то жидкость на головы людей. Елена слезла на пол и начала плакать и говорить нет у меня веры в Бога! И она проснулась.

Этот сон сподвиг ее на поход в церковь , где она молилась и поставила свечку.

Отношения с мамой складывались плохо и Елена подумывала уйти из дома. Только ещё друг поддерживал ее.Говорил , что не стоит и думать об этом.

Сны были отдушиной и вместе с другом они стали записывать их в блокнот.

Очередной сон был такой.

Она хотела бы найти скрытый бассейн в здании в неизвестном месте, где бассейн был, он надежно на редкость был большой и как только она хотела попасть в плавательный бассейн было это уморительно.Живот ее в бассейне. Шум и вода начинают двигаться вокруг, как водоворот, пытаясь засосать ее, она быстро выбежала из бассейна и проснулась.

После этого сна , ей долго ничего не снилось, но однажды ей приснилось.

Что она была в здании, похожем на распределительный центр и там были отдельные лица на конвейерной ленте, включая меня. Кроме того, как население в целом обходили транспортные линии, иностранцы делали ужасные вещи и эксперименты на их телах. Когда дело дошло до инопланетян и мяч был у Елены, она действительно начала бить их по голове, и даже подняла одного из иностранцев и бросила его. После того, как она проснулась от этого сна, она тяжело дышала и была вся в поту.

Летние деньки летели очень быстро. И вот наступило первое сентября.

Началась школа.

Ее друг встречал ее у подъезда. И провожал в школу и домой. Отношения с мамой все как то не складывались. И мама решила отправить дочь на время к отцу. Елена была против, но ничего не поделаешь. Первая ночь у отца была кошмаром, ей снилось, что она была в лифте в офисе компании по монтажу, и лифт перестал работать на следующем этаже и нормальный мужчина был там. Он взял за горло ее и сказал: "Елена, знаешь, кто я? Я хочу, чтобы ты была вместе со мной." Очевидно , она знала кто он, несмотря на то, что он был нормальный мужчина. Но зналачто он маски овал себя как нормальный человек, тем не менее он был Сатана. Я взяла его за горло и начала кричать: "Нет!" Затем она проснулась. Отец стоял рядом и сказал:" Вставай, утро уже!"

И конечно, Елена верила в НЛО. Ее воображению не было предела. Вот и во сне она видела пришельцев. Ей снилось, что она с группой незнакомцев в большой открытой области и поскольку они смотрели в небо, то заметили связку НЛО овальной формы, летящих сквозь облака в небе. НЛО, казалось, прибывали к нам, таким образом, все начали бежать ...Она попытался бежать с такой скоростью, как могла, но ее шнурки развязались. Она попыталсь остановиться, чтобы связать их, но все сказали ей бежать. Они сел в автомобиль с двумя незнакомцами и с подругой Амандой. Добрались на шоссе и попытались уехать от НЛО. Елена сидел на заднем сиденье с её подругой, наблюдавшей в заднее окно в огромные НЛО, прибывающие на Землю. Ребята ускорялись по шоссе довольно быстро, но они ловили нас... Елена проснулась в поту.

Вернувшись от отца , Елена была рада встречи с мамой. Их отношения наладились . Они как подружки проводили время вместе. Елена была счастлива. Она всячески старалась помочь матери. В одну из ночей ей приснилось, что она была в здании и была трамвайная станция, которая мелькала у края зданиия. Было уныло внутри. Трамвай управлялся китайским мужчиной. Она была со своей семьей, и они приняли решение пойти в бар, который был в этом унылом квартале, формируемом зданиями. Это было настолько уныло, что они могли просто действительно услышать метро, прибывающее к ним, однако что она видела, что здание выглядело современным, Таким образом, трамвай остановился у лестничной площадки, и высадил нас в баре. Елена вошла и увидела деревянную коробку на полу со значительной массой материалов. Она обнаружила вещи из России в деревянной коробке. Ее семья не приняла отказ от неё в баре, в то время как на неё бросили взгляд, таким образом, Елена попыталась возвратиться на метро, однако они продолжали встречать меня, и она не могла возвратиться на нем, все же они встретили ее, так как она могла услышать, что ее встретили. В конце концов она проснулась.

С этого сна Елена поняла, как важна для неё семья и она быстро поза была о своих приколах.

Был день рожденья . Пригласили самых близких и конечно же друга . Было много вкусностей и развлечений. Подарки она сложила в своей комнате и не открывала, оставив на потом. Антон подарил цветы, аллые розы. Они были очень милы. Масса впечатлений , шумный вечер, но Елена уже думала о ночи , что ей присниться сегодня. И ей приснилось, что она была в своей кухне, располагаясь за обеденным столом.

Был стук по черному ходу, который выводит к ее квартире на третьем этаже. Ее бойфренд Антон открыл дверь. Она все еще сидела на своем месте, когда он открыл дверь. Были мужчина и женщина, стоящая перед дверным проемом на палубе. Я не мог видеть лицо женщины, но я видел лицо мужчины.Он был лысым и имел очки. У него была военная винтовка в его руке, она была похожа на военный пулемет. Он сказал моему бойфренду Антону, что они искали Елену Хэйнс. Он смотрел через плечо моего бойфренда Антона и видел, что она сидела на стуле. Он поднял свое военное оружие и указал его непосредственно на Елену и начал нажимать на курок. Ее бойфренд Антон начал проклинать и пытаться хлопнуть закрытой дверью. Она тогда проснулась . Кошмар кончился, она подумала о своей жизни, в эти минуты ещё жизнь была так дорога ей и она хотела прожить ещё так , чтобы не было мучительно больно за прожитые годы.

Школа ждала её каждый день и она отдавала ей всю себя до конца. Было очень интересно учиться. Новое входило в ее жизнь с лёгкостью. Все у неё было хорошо и отношения с мамой и друг и успехи в учёбе. Оставив ещё, я записал последний ее сон.

Она была в здании, в котором было чрезвычайно ультрасовременно и в здании был бассейн. Еще раз я был охвачен паникой перёд посторонними. По неизвестным причинам, неизвестные люди должны были умирать, как только они достигли определенного возраста и когда они входили в бассейн, эти металлические серебряные шары с небольшими лезвиями будут сыпаться по их головам и казнить незнакомцев в целом в бассейне, когда пришло ее время и шар был рядом и пора было войти в бассейн, чтобы быть поверженной , я сбежала и вышла из здания. Утром в школе она рассказала о своём кошмаре своему другу...

До новых встреч.

Journal of my Dreams

I used to have these two repeating dreams as a young girl.

Dream 1

The dream would start at my grandma's home. I would be outside on the third top deck and there was a huge enormous dark helicopter arriving in the sky from afar. It was huge and dark. As it would come nearer it would get louder and louder. I understood that the helicopter was after me. I saw that the helicopter had tinted windows on it, so I couldn't see who was flying the helicopter, or who was after me. As it would fly nearer to the house I got on the edge of the deck and jump off the deck and begin running up the hill. At that point I would wake up from my dream in a sweat. Right up until today, I still can hear a helicopter coming a mile away.

Dream 2

I had a dream that I would locate a concealed swimming pool in a building some place and where the swimming pool was in, it would be in an exceptionally dull room and once I would get in the swimming pool there would be this Whooshing or murmuring noise and the water would begin moving around like a whirlpool and it would attempt to suck me under I would then make a fast escape from the swimming pool and wake up from my dream.

Dream 3

I had a dream a while ago, likely about two years back. I had a dream that I was in a movie theater, yet there weren't any seats in the movie theater and everyone was sitting on the floor including me. Everyone in my dream were strangers and there was a man on the movie screen wearing a silver cape with a silver veil on his face, so I couldn't see his face, yet while he was talking with everybody around me appeared as though they were in a trance, his voice was extremely frightening while he was talking then there were two people pouring some sort fluid on the peoples' heads. I got off the floor and began crying and saying No! I believe in God! I then got up off the floor and ran out of the movie theater and woke up from my dream.

Dream 4

I had a dream that I was later on and the building I was in was extremely cutting edge looking and there was a swimming pool in the building. Once again, I was surrounded by strangers. For some reason people needed to die once they reached a specific age and when they got into the swimming pool these metal silver balls with little blades on them would drift over their heads and swoop down and would kill the general population in the swimming pool, when it was my time to die I quick got out of the pool and ran out of the building. I then woke up from my dream.

Dream 5 I had this dream in November 2015.

I had a dream that I was in my old high school with my daughter Zoe. We were in the swimming pool and the water was exceptionally filthy. The pool had a first floor pool and it likewise had a second floor with another pool on the first floor. My daughter chose to go swimming in the filthy pool water. I advised her to escape the water since it was extremely dirty. There was a futuristic elevator between the two pools on the second and first floor. There was an exciting roller coaster going

around the swimming pool in the school in my dream. I concluded that I needed to go on the crazy ride, so I got in the line to get on. There was a man with white hair remaining before me smoking a cigarette. He appeared as though he was a man in his 50's. He turned and looked at me. When I took a look at his eyes I saw that his eyes didn't look typical. The pupils of his eyes weren't round they the pupils of his eyes were slits. His pupils reminded me of a reptile or the devil. I then woke up from my dream. After I had that dream a few days later I really became really sick in real life.

I had a fever with a 103 fever for a total of

9 days and I wound up in the hospital twice for dehydration and wound up getting a non-itchy rash everywhere on my body. They put me on steroids for the rash and the rash took 6 weeks to go away. The doctors said I had a very bad virus.

Dream 6

I had this dream the week of July 11th, 2016.

I had a dream that I was in a building that resembled a distribution center and there were people on a conveyor belt including me and as the people went around on the conveyor belt the aliens would do horrible things and experiments on their bodies. When the belt came up to the aliens and I began kicking them in the head and I even lifted one of the aliens up and tossed it. After I woke up from that dream I was really breathing really fast and sweating.

Dream 7

I don't recall the date to this dream, yet I know I had it not long after my dad committed suicide in 2009. I had a dream that I was in an elevator in an office building some place and the elevator stopped on the following floor and a normal looking man got on the elevator. He took a look at me and said "Nichole you know who I am and I want you to accompany me." I obviously knew who he was despite the fact that he was a normal looking man. I know he was camouflaging himself as a normal man, however he was Satan. I took a look at him and began shouting "No!" I then woke up from my dream.

Dream 8 August 1, 2016

I had a dream that I was with a bunch of strangers in a big open field and as we were looking up to the sky we noticed a bunch of oval shaped UFOs coming through the clouds in the sky. The UFOs appeared to be coming for all of us, so everybody started running in the big open field. I was trying to run as fast as I could, but my shoe laces came opened. I tried to stop to tie them, but everybody told me to keep on running. I got into a car with two strangers along with my daughter . We got onto a highway and tried to drive away from the UFOs. I was sitting in the backseat with my daughter was looking out the back window at the huge UFOs coming for us. We were speeding on the highway pretty fast, but they were catching up to us. Once again I woke up in a sweat.

Dream 9 September 7th, 2016

I had a dream that I was in this building and there was a tram station that was very futuristic looking inside. It was dull inside. The tram was being worked by a Chinese man. I was with my family and we chose to go to a bar which was inside this dull square molded building. It was so dull you could just truly hear the metro coming towards you, however what I could see the building looked modern So the tram would stop at an entryway and it dropped us off at the bar. I went inside and there was this wooden box on the floor with a considerable measure of stuff in the wooden box. I discovered things from Russia inside the wooden box. My family wound up abandoning me at the bar while I was glimpsed inside the case, so I attempted to get back on the metro, however it continued passing me and I couldn't get back on it, yet it would pass me since I could hear it pass me. I in the end woke up from the dream since I couldn't appear to get back on the tram.

Dream 10 December 6th, 2016

I had a dream that I was in my kitchen sitting at the dining room table.

There was a knock on my back door which leads out to my deck on my second floor apartment. My boyfriend Alan answered the door. I was still sitting in my seat as he answered the door. There was a man and a woman standing in front of the doorway on the deck. I couldn’t see the woman’s face but I could see the man’s face. He was bald and had eye glasses on. He had a military rifle in his hand it looked like a military machine gun. He told my boyfriend Alan that they were looking for Nichole Haines. He looked over my boyfriend Alan’s shoulder and saw me sitting on the chair. He raised his military gun and pointed it directly at me and began pulling the trigger. My boyfriend Alan began cursing and trying to slam the door shut. I then woke up from my dream. My boyfriend Alan said he felt me jump practically off the bed when I woke up out of that dream. It woke him up and I told him I had a nightmare.

Dream 11 January 2, 2017

I had a dream that there was an alien invasion and there were UFO’S and aliens everywhere, but in the dream it was almost like I was in a video game playing and had to play different levels but in reality. The dream consisted of me running and hiding from aliens and UFO’S. The dream seemed to last the whole night. My boyfriend Alan said that he couldn’t sleep all night because while I was having this dream I was snoring and grinding my teeth he said.

Dream 12 January 3, 2017

I had a dream that I was with my friend Karen’s two nieces and we were in a school building trying to open lockers in the school, then the dream changed and I then was at my friend Karen’s son Alex birthday party and I was walking around at the party intoxicated. There was a huge cafeteria there at the party and there was also a bathroom there. I went into the bathroom and somehow the sweat shirt I was wearing some how got sucked down the bathroom sink drain. I then looked into the bathroom mirror and saw this strange round piece of metal around my Adams apple. My Adams Apple was sticking out kind of like a man’s Adams Apple so I was trying to get this strange piece of metal off of it. I couldn’t get it off. I than woke up from my dream.

Dream 13 January 15th, 2017

I had a dream that I was laying in my bed in my bedroom about to go to sleep and I drifted off into a light sleep half awake and half asleep. In my dream I was awake but I couldn’t seem to move my body like sort of what happens in sleep paralysis and a very bright strange icosahedron three dimensional object came very close to my face and it was hovering over my face and body. The energy it was leaving off felt dark and evil. I was trying to yell for help but nothing came out of my mouth. The very bright light from the icosahedron object was blinding my eyes because it was so bright. I wasn’t sure what this thing was while I was laying there, but in my mind I was thinking it was a ghost, demon or the devil. I then was able to break out of the sleep paralysis in my dream then my dream oddly switched to me getting photos taken by strangers for something important. I wasn’t sure why they were taking photos of me, but it was for something important. Then I was trying to catch a bus to try to find my 23 month old daughter Alexis, but appeared to keep missing the bus. Then I woke up from my dream.

Dream 14 March 26th, 2017

I had a dream that I was on a school bus and a guy on the bus was telling me that he needed the keys to my apartment, but I couldn’t find my keys on the bus. There were a lot belongings of mine on the bus, but I couldn’t find my keys to my apartment. The bus stopped and the guy got off the bus, and then it drove for a while and then it stopped and let me off. I thought it was going to drop me off at my house, but I wasn’t any where near my house. It was dark out and I noticed as I was walking I was by a mall and then I walked up to a car dealership. The lights were on inside when I looked in the window, so I walked inside. There was a guy talking on the phone while I walked in. The car dealership had white walls and hardwood floors. As I was walking in the hallway of the dealership the guy talking on the phone didn’t even notice that I was in the building. I kept walking down the hall and I came to another glass door I stopped and looked inside. It looked like a kids place to play with games and stuffed animals. It reminded me of a Chuck E Cheese place. I walked inside and saw large amounts of stuffed animals. I then walked outside and there were a bunch of strangers with me. We were all walking together and I saw the mall up ahead in the distance. As I was walking I came to a cliff all of a sudden and almost fell off the cliff and then I woke up from my dream.

Dream 15 June 27TH 2017

I had a dream that I was in my old town where I used to live I was in an office building with my boyfriend Alan with a bunch of strangers in the dream. I was outside of the office building jumping in a bounce house and I saw a UFO coming out of clouds while I was jumping in the bounce house outside. The UFO was making a whooshing sound. I quickly got out of the bounce house and ran inside the office building. People were running around in panic because they heard the loud whooshing sound from the UFOS from inside the office building. I was hiding inside a closet in the office building, but even though we were all inside a building the UFOS were still able suck people out of the building. My boyfriend and I got separated from each other and I think a UFO sucked him up. Some of the people were returned into the building after they were captured but they were in a zombie type state and they were trying to eat other people. So pretty much the whole dream I was hiding and running from the UFOS and the zombie like people that were returned into the building.

Dream 16th August 8th 2017

I had a dream that I was at my ex-boyfriend’s house who was my second boyfriend I had in real life. He was Russian and his name was Zhenya and as of today he is married in real life. I had a dream that he wanted to get back together with me, but his mom and father didn’t like me in the dream because I’m not Jewish. Anyway I went over to his house and he had a bunch of brother and sisters in his house and the house was kind of beat up and dirty looking. He had two cats in his house, but the cats didn’t look normal, there was something off about them. Well I walked past the one cat and it just would claw the crap out of me and attack me and not get off of my leg. Then the other cat started attacking me while I was walking around the house. So somehow both my sisters showed up at his house and my sister also brought her friend Chrissy with her and a party started. Zhenya said he wanted to date me again, but he knew his parents wouldn’t like it, so he told me the only way he would be able to get away with it is if I went to his friend’s funeral with him. So as the party was going on I noticed Zhenya was doing some sort of drug, when I asked him what it was he said it was acid and he asked me if I wanted to do some with him but I refused. Chrissy did some of the acid he was offering her and she got really messed up in the head and one of Zhenya’s friends had to drive her home. But I know in real life these people don’t do drugs and neither do I. Zhenya’s mom came home early from work as far as I remember she was a psychologist in real life and she was very upset that I was there with Zhenya but she agreed to make me good Russian food. Anyway in the dream I started walking up the stair case in their house in the dream and the whole entire stair case collapsed as I was walking up the staircase and Zhenya’s mom then was very angry with me then and kicked me out of their house. But the strange part of this dream were mainly the two evil cats who kept constantly attacking me with their very long sharp claws throughout the dream. I don’t know if they were from hell or what, but there was something very creepy and strange about the cats.

Stay tuned for more dreams later on, I don't have abnormal dreams all the time however I will write in my dream journal each time I have another dream.

I believe in Aliens and UFOS, but I don’t believe they come from other planets. I believe that they are demons and that they come from Satan! Don’t be deceived into believing they are good. I also believe that our technology comes from them also.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Meemee28
Meemee28
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
26 Sep, 2016
Words
5,228
Read Time
26 mins
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
2,621

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.