Please register or login to continue

Register Login

End of love

End of love

By numan

She dumped me.
She, she did it right there and then. I’ve never felt so discarded in my life. She smashed my heart into tiny, pitiful, bits.
.She hurt my feelings, my soul, my spirit, my manhood, my humanity and my entire being. How cruel.

And she did it gladly too. She cat-walked around me, holding her tight hips in a lustrous manner, while giving me a sideway look that nearly melted me. Then she asked. “What r u looking at boy.” I was lovingly staring at her when she said that. My ears heated up instantly. I blushed and shifted my gaze down onto a gutter that happened to be where I was standing. Cruel girl.

To add insult, she vigorously swung her booties as she walked away from me and climbed into a brand new BMW that was waiting for her. As she left, she said. “These goods have upgraded. They be too good for you now.”

I am now seated at home nursing my injured pride. On my right hand I am holding a ring she gave me. On my left hand I am holding a six kilogram engineering hammer. I want to hammer that ring senseless, crush it into oblivion and maybe feel a bit better.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
numan
numan
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Sep, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
211
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,515

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.