Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Everett: Revenge Part 7
Everett: Revenge Part 7

Everett: Revenge Part 7

Sepperince19Sepperince
1 Review

Everett's POV

Everett lived with Bradford for a long time. He was told that he arrived two days after Reid. But, in those two days Reid seemed to have developed a sort of routine, Which he discovered written in one of Reid’s journals a few years later.

The boy, who was only five, at the time, would get up at 6:17 sharp without an alarm. He would then get dressed, brush his teeth, comb his hair and do whatever else he did to get ready for the day. He would leave his room at 6:20 and go downstairs. He would make one of three things: waffles, pancakes, or french toast. He’d make eggs to go with it and bacon or sausage, before setting the spread on the kitchen table at precisely at 6:45 around when Bradford came downstairs to make breakfast. Reid would then go back into his room where he spent the next 15 minutes taking a shower before arriving at the front door just as it rang and the babysitter arrived at 7:00. He would then disappear for the next four hours before he would once again appear in the kitchen. For the first few weeks he spent a long time arguing with their caretaker that he could make lunch until she finally gave up. Reid alway made sure that he was done cooking by 11:45 so he and Everett could eat. He made good food too, not at all bad stuff, it was just that most 30 year olds couldn’t cook some of the dishes he made. He was eaten and was done at 12:10 before he’d vanish for a few more hours till Bradford got home. Even when they started having lessons he would get them done in the four hours before lunch.

Now what brought on those memories. Then he realized it was the formalness he had automatically adopted when he talked to Dante. And then he had asked Everett to show him around, Reid never asked for things, so he did just that.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Mar, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
331
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
678

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.