Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Everyone Else
Everyone Else

Everyone Else

BookNerd123Black Sheep
2 Reviews

People are milling down the streets one after the other, faces blurring together. They all look alike unless you stare long enough then you might notice the little diffrences. The diffrences like the colour of skin, eyes, or hair. The diffrence like the shape of a nose, the shape of a pair of eyes, or the texture of hair.

These small diffrences shoudn't matter, to you and I. We are all walking down that some broken beaten road that is so hard to navigate, that we trip and stumble over. We are all the same.

People are milling down the street, just the same as you and I. Some are trapped in bodies they aren't meant for, some don't look like you, some like boys and girls, some are gay, some are lesbians, and some are straight. Why does it matter? Why can't we help each other down this broken beaten road?

We are just like everyone else no matter who we love, what we look like, or who we are. I am the same as you and you are the same as me. We are all alike, we all want the same things.

I am just the same as everyone else and everyone else is just the same as me.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Apr, 2021
Words
211
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
727

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.