Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Excuses
Excuses

Excuses

bandgeekSad🥺

I don't understand you. You always lie. You always have some type of dumb excuse. Whether your answer makes sense with the question or not. There is always something.

I am tired of the excuses. All you have ever done was lie. I am not dealing with it anymore. I am tired of your games. I am not dealing with it anymore. I hate this game. How long is it going to last.

I am tired of being lied to. I am tired of being treated like dirt on the ground. Your love means nothing to me. I can't say I love someone who is constantly lying to me. I helped you when you had no one to talk to and when you were upset about something, but you go and lie. What is the point in lying. It's so stupid.

I hope you regret lying to me. I strongly despise you. All you are is an attention seeker. Don't come back to me saying "I love you" because I will ignore that whole statement. The truth is you don't love me. You never have. It's just an excuse.

I have played this game long enough starting now I will discontinue to play. Your love is a lie. Please feel free to NEVER talk to me again. I am not listening to your lies.

Author Notes: To anyone reading this, DON'T LIE TO ME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jan, 2021
Words
224
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
431

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.