Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Fake
Fake
This story has some quality issues

Fake

Callie_WritesCallie_Writes

People are fake. I try not to believe it but its hard when everyone youve ever met is fake. How can you not believe when everyone surrounding you is fake. Fuck im fake. Everyone is fake.Im tired of people telling me that they love me, that they care, that they will always be here for me. Everybody leaves. I want everyone to know that. No one ever stays. OK. No one ever stays. Im not saying this to be a bitch, but im just being truthful.

I was in love with someone. He said that he was in love with me to. The only reason i woke up was because of him. He convinced me that he loved me. He really did. For the sake of his privacy, lets call him Jon. Everyday, jon would walk with me to my house form the bust stop. He would take me out to the movies every weekend. If someone hurt me he would make sure that it never happened again. He was so good to me. There was one thing i didnt like. He would touch me in publick. He would touch me. Yes i have curves but that doesnt mean that you get to take advantage of me. It doesnt give you permission to in the middle of the groccery store, to start groping me. At that point i was done. I sat him down and i said if thats how he was going to act that i couldnt be with him. These were his words, and i quote "thats ok i never fucking liked you anyway. You were just a pawn in my game. I just liked you for what you have, not what you are." How fucking shitty is that.

I just want you to know that people can be fake. That you never can believe what anyone says. People are ass.

Author Notes: Message me if you need to talk about anything.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Callie_Writes
Callie_Writes
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
28 Nov, 2018
Type
Words
314
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
412

Please login or register to report this story.