Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Fake Friends Reviews

3 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
IsLoveAnIllusion
-- The Huntress -- gave a rating of 5

I think a lot of girls could relate to these kinds of stories because we've all had that one friend who says she means well but then gives you a stab wound on your lower back. I mean, it's sad, but it's unavoidable. We just have to learn to get through it. Betrayal hurts, so does heartbreak. But we grow, and we move on. Great story, I love it!

1
Feminist123
Feminist123 gave a rating of 5

This is so deep and inspiring! I know exactly how it feels to be betrayed and let me tell you, it doesn't feel good. But that is why you must surround yourself with people who care and love you. Let the haters hate! Who cares? Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they are behind you for a reason. Keep writing!

0
scorp
scorp Yeah, Feminist123. I even think you told this to me in 6th grade. "Hate me? Go sit with the rest of the haters and wait for me to care." Still my favorite quote today. And you keep writing too! I'm looking forward to seeing your stories!
Author -
H2o
Ace gave a rating of 5

I feel the same way Laurs(her real nickname at school).

0
scorp
scorp Thumbs up! Yeah, life sucks sometimes. Thanks for reviewing, H2o!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.