Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Falling Part 10
Falling Part 10

Falling Part 10

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

That was our first fight, but I knew Xavier was right about Zak. He just so happened to call half an hour later yelling about me being with "arseholes" and "mistakes of nature" and then hung up.

"I'm sorry, Kesha, I didn't know the Warden was coming today!" Ark's voice drug through the house a few minutes after the Warden left. Ring. Zak calling me.

"That's not an excuse, Ark! She. Is. A. Wolf. Wolves are our enemies!" Kesha shouted. Ring ring.

"She has a mental attraction to Kiki!! Kiki always wants her attention! If we stopped talking to Zara, Kiki would go too!! Did you see how they treated each other? Kiki would never sleep in our arms, and Zara is never that soft unless around men!" Ring.

A sigh, most likely from Kesha. "I get what you're saying, Ark. But the Warden is going to end up being decicive about who we hang out with, even with the allience with Wolves. Please, just make sure to talk to me about her coming over, okay?" The final ring sounds and I am left with silence. Screw you Zak.

"Okay."

They walked through the door and I resumed looking at the multiple messages being sent my Zak, telling me to pick up the phone or to come home. "You okay, Z?" Ark asks.

"Yeah. Zak is being an arsehole." I use the Russian way of saying "asshole" and look down at my stomach. It's grown a little bit, but I haven't gotten an ultrasound yet. I don't want to, it will make all this real. "Anyway, I put Kiki in her crib and cleaned up the living room a bit."

"You didn't need to!" Ark says, all wide-eyed.

"I wanted to, though. So say thank you," I smile smugly and she rolls her eyes.

"Thank youuuuuu." she says sarcastically, then we both burst out laughing.

Then there was a knock at the door, and Kesha sighs. "It's probably Lucas." Ugh, I could scent him. An Incubus.

Kesha and Lucas --suposably-- walk in and Lucas's eyes land on me immediatley. "Who's this little cutie?" he smiled at me, a smile that would have girls on their knees for him.

"Lucas, meet Zara. Zara meet Lucas. Zara is a wolf. Lucas is an-"

"Incubus, I know." I growl out and stand up. "I'm gonna go get Kiki, Ark." I say and walk down the hallway. "Nightshade..." I whisper and a shadow appears.

"Yes, master?"

"Visit Hellknown. I need to get information on an Incubus named Lucas." I say in a low voice.

"Okay, master." the shadow disappears and I continue down to Kiki's bedroom, then grab a bag and put a couple outfits in it and fifteen diapers. I'll get more at the store. Then pick her limp, sleeping body up and hoist the bag over my shoulder, and walk out and back to the living room.

"Hey, Ark? I'm stealing Kiki for a while!" I grab my phone and it starts ringing again. I pick up and hear Zak's voice on the other line. "What in the name of God do you want, Zachary!?" I say in a whisper-shout, then hand Kiki over to Ark and mouth Zak. and she nods.

"Listen--" I put it on speaker phone. "--they are arseholes. Why the hell are you hanging out with them!?"

"Because one, they are my friends. Two, I don't want your clingy arse around me 24/7. And three, You. Are. Not. My. Mate. Go find a new mate or whatever the hell you want to do. Leave. Me. Alone. Lose my number, return all the stuff I gave you, and go live alone for the rest of your life!!" I shout, then hang up.

"I-" was all Ark could manage.

"Now, I'm gonna go get my ultrasound." I grab Kiki from Ark's arms and make my way toward my Jeep.

Author Notes: II support LGBTQ+ 100%!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 May, 2021
Words
648
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
691

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.