Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Falling Part 12
Falling Part 12

Falling Part 12

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"He did what? Holy shit, Jetson is stupid as hell!" Xavier says. I had finished explaining what happened, after many sugar free cokies and a cup of coffee, and Mimi and Kiki were both asleep, Kiki on the couch with a quilt covering her, and Mimi in Lucas' arms, a small white lion cartoon chracters on it blanket wrapped around her.

"He will beat Beta's arse, though. Beta is the stupid one for causing shit with Jetson," I said slowly, and then my mouth started tingling. Shit. I run toward the bathroom, and throw up in the toilet. I hear footsteps following after me, most likely Lucacs and Xavier. Bella, Xavier's mate, can't handle the sight of blood, puke, and anything else remotly disgusting.

"Shit!-" exactly what I thought, buddy "Are you okay, baby!?" Of course not! I just freaking threw up!! He holds my hair, and grabs a hairtie from the sink, then puts my hair into a bun, all while I throw up. He rubs circles into my back, and I lean back when I'm sure I won't throw up anymore.

"Ugh, must've been something I ate.." I mumble slowly.

"Sis, are you okay?" Xavier asks me frantically.

"I'm fine," I say slowly, and stand up on unsteady feet. "Lulu, I wanna go to bed," he holds an arm around my waist to make sure I won't fall, then walks toward the biggest guest room.

"Zara, Mimi and Kiki will be in the guest room across from that room. I'll call Ark!" Bella says right before the guest room's door closes, and I crawl into the bed.

"Night, Z," Lucas says, and I fall asleep quickly.

Lucas's POV:

I watch Zara sleep, worry flooding through my veins like a tsunami. Maybe she just ate something bad? No, all the food we get is freshly picked from Vala. Maybe the mall? No, she went to Walmart, right? Maybe she just went there and bought a snack that had gone bad. Yeah, just bad food. I contemplate what could have happened, but decide to not think anymore of it. I close my eyes slowly and fall asleep.

Not even five minutes later, a blinding light floods my dream.

I look around at my surroundings. The room is unfamiliar. Wait.. is it? I look over to the other side of the bed, but Zara isn't there. A drop of water falls onto the bedsheet. A leak in the roof. I look around, but my eyes keep being avertid to the single drop of water, so I inspect it closer. It looks deep red, and I start freaking out. I look up, and see a body hanging over me, I jolt out of the bed and look at the body. Zara.

"No no no no no. Zara!" I yell and unwind the sharp wire hanging her by her neck."Zara!! Wake up!" I cover the piercing in the center of her neck. I can save her. I can save her. I shake my head, denying the fact she has been drained of blood. "ZARA!!!!"

I jolt up and look around franticly. Zara isn't laying in the bed, so I jolt up and look where my head was. She's not there. "-Lucas time to-" I turn around Zara is in the door frame, so I scoop her up in my arms and hold her tightly against me.

"Don't leave me, please." I say, sounding like a kid that woke up from a nightmare about a monster under their bed.

"I would never." she hugs me tightly, and we stand in that embrace for what seemed like hours. I would never..

We all know it's not true.. no one lives forever.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 May, 2021
Words
618
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
634

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.