Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Family's are precious

Family's are precious

By daniiixxx

One day there was a boy called James and a girl called Lisa. They were twins. While the were walking to school, they walked past another pair of twins. They both sniggered at them just to annoy them. James got really angry and started swearing at the twins. Lisa just stared at the boy, Liam. She knew straight away that she loved him...

Next day at school, a new boy walked into Lisa's science class. Lisa was not popular at all so the seat next to her was empty. The teacher instructed Liam to sit next to Lisa. When Liam sat down, he smiled at her, then did his work.

After school, Lisa got the courage to ask him out. Liam just smiled and said, "Saturday my house." Lisa was filled with joy....

On Saturday, Liam was waiting outside Lisa's house. She came out and before she could stop herself, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Liam just smiled and walked with her to the nearest restaraunt. They did'nt talk for the rest of the day. They mostly smiled at each other.

When Monday came, Lisa saw that Liam was not in school. As the week dragged on, Liam never came in on any day.Lisa was begining to feel upset. On the third week, Liam finally met Lisa again. But not the way Lisa wanted.

Lisa was walking down the street, when Liam appeared. "Hey Liam!" She said, and as usual? Liam just smiled at her. Lisa was getting annoyed."WHY won't you talk to me Liam?" Liam's smiled dissapeared and he gestured to a bench. Lisa sat down next to Liam. He took out a notepad from his pocket and started writing.
LISA I CANNOT TALK. IT IS A PROBLEM I HAVE. SORRY. BUT JUST TO TELL U, I LUV U AND DONT U FORGET IT. JUST DONT TELL ANYONE YEAH?

Lisa understood and hugged him tightly. "I love you," She whispered in his ear. "I love you as well."

Next Monday, Lisa decided to visit Liam's house. She walked up to his gate then stopped. There were hundreds of white flowers covereing his garden and gate. She knocked on the door. When she went inside, Liam wrote down what was happening. He was going to die, but in about 1 year. He stiil had a chance of surviving though if he took the regular medicene. Lisa was pleased to here that he had a chance. But if he died...then Lisa would die of the Heartbroken Desies...

The next day, Liam met Lisa outside her house. Lisa's parents were out. Liam pulled her close and kissed her for the first time...a proper beautiful kiss. Suddenyl, James stormed out fo the house and punched Liam. "WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GO KISSING MY SISTER???" He was still angry at him and he didn't know about his illlness. He got so worked up that he kept on punching him, blood spilled everywhere. He punched him right out onto the road. A lorry with a drunk driver was arriving fast. "Get OFF!" Lisa screamed. James heard and ran onto the path. Liam was to weak and dropped to the ground. The lorry ran over Liam.
Lisa ran to Liam. She screamed his name, tears running down her pale cheek.
For a second, Liam's eyes opened and he said, "Lisa."
The first time in his entire life that he spoke. Then his eyes closed and he was dead.

Lisa could never eat anything, and starved so much that she died a month later.

Just to be with Liam.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
daniiixxx
daniiixxx
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Jan, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
599
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,779

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.