Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Fear
Fear

Fear

BookNerd123Black Sheep
1 Review

Fear is the feeling that courses through your viens when a car pulls out in front of you and barely misses. Fear is that feeling where your palms began to sweat, your heart racing, lungs aching for air, and your throat goes sandpaper dry. The feeling of when you know youv'e done something wrong and hells to pay.

Fear is the feeling that freezes a scream in your throat when you see a spider, roach, or bee. Fear is the feeling of everything slowing down, like time has sropped. Fear is the feeling that stops you in your tracks when you hear a noise in the dark. Fear is the feeling that makes your entire body shake when you feel the hairs on your neck prickle up.

Fear is the feeling that makes you clench your muscels tight until they ache, fear is the feeling of knowing what is about to happen. Fear is the feeling of floating above yourself and looking down on everything. Fear are the tears that roll down your cheeks when you are so freightened yu cry, fear is the anger that courses through your viens when you know nothing can be done.

Fear is the whispers in the back of your mind that you try so hard not to acknowledge. Fear is the tears you don't let anyone else see. Fear is the late night thoughts that result in insomniac nights.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 May, 2021
Words
236
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
752

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.