Please register or login to continue

Register Login

First meeting with a boy

First meeting with a boy

By sunnys

Yesterday was a nice day. I went to a park to enjoy the sunshine. I saw a boy was sitting there and reading a book. He is really handsome. He read his book very carefully. I was walking to a swing and sitting there. I listen to the music and watching him. I really want to talk to him. But he did not sense my stay. I feel lose. I think out a way to talk with him. I left my key under the slide and pretend to find the key. I walk to him and ask him if he saw my key. He is really nice man. I stop him reading and help me find the key. Finally, he found the key below the slide. He was patient and enjoins me to keep the keys with me. We have a talk, he told me he is really like read novels and he tell the story in his novel. I said “I like the novel as well, we can read novel together next time” He is really happy. After that talking, we leave the phone number for each other. I got a phone call from my mother. She wants me to back home. So I must leave there and say goodbye with him. We decide reading novel together tomorrow in that park. When I leave the park I turn around look at him, I found him also look at me. I feel ashamed and say goodbye him again. I had a good time with him, I hope tomorrow could come immediately.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
sunnys
sunnys
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Jul, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
261
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,802

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.