Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Forgiveness of life
Forgiveness of life
This story has some quality issues

Forgiveness of life

snowmoonmoon

My worship of god, has been off key. I know I am a witch in all. God has no arrangement for me so I make something up and say to the ceiling *you are God you know that but what I got that you need is for ever as live and pleasure. God like said \I don't relate to what just happen\ *yeah. The world from me is the cost of my life. Not too shabby and a whole lot goes right. But yeah! I got the deal, *You have no time to sit with me, * I live like an animal + have no manners , I will never learn.

God? Everyone likes me and a people problem in my term what is the catch. He peered and told me \do I know you\ * yeah I was just talking to you* \about what\ *a deal* my plan for living, I'll make my own money, not too much, just to eat and bathe and everything else is free! Make a living out of it! Yes I do God. But the way you looked at me, I knew I was.gonna be a pathetic reason.**So deal?* Well here Satan stood the devil as a witness. "Whatever you said to him tell me too."

As if life had a meaning on the ruined part, well I never have time to myself to discover life for itself. Thanks to the God and Satan as the devil a witness. I will continue to live. I will be of contact to life I will work on the most painful memory.

God how exciting something God has no control of even know about. It I have to keep living my life. As God

books I bet as many compared to space no one will ever live or

me I am all alone everyone has fought for their way of life God is senative and the Satan will only show him

Author Notes: Forgive God not God forgive anything, life treasures God's inheretence of you [make God not fight] for the world 🌎

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
snowmoon
moon
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
25 Oct, 2018
Words
322
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
557

Please login or register to report this story.