Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Friendly Friends
Friendly Friends

Friendly Friends

DinetzleDinetzle

You hyped yourself up for an hour and half.

“I got this. I got this,” you say in the mirror.

“She's going to reject you, loser,” you hear Charlie say behind you.

“Shut your stupid girl face, Charlie!!” You say in your high-pitched puberty voice as you turn around.

“Oh, geez, my feeling are so hurt. How could you say such a thing. I might just die, now.”

“Well, your my best and only friend. I'm going to need you to be more supportive.”

“Okay, fine. Whatevvves.” This earned a chuckle out of you. You found it funny when Charlie said stuff in a silly voice.

“Okay, Charles-”

”Don't call me that,”

“Today is the day I get a girlfriend.”

“Most likely not, but okay.”

“Shut up.“

“What? I'm just being supportive.”

“Oh my chips, can you be normal for one second?”

“Hah, no.”

You and Charlie continue to talk like this as you walk to school on your normal route. You started to feel it was okay if that girl doesn't feel the same way, because you had Charlie. As you thought this in your head, you gave Charlie a little hug. As if on queue, Charlie hugged back. You both walked all the way to school like this continuing whatever you were talking about.

Author Notes: I just came up with this. It's trash and all, but I was in a good mood and thought, good mood, dumb story. So, yeh.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Dinetzle
Dinetzle
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 May, 2018
Genre
Words
216
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
925

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.