Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Friendship or Love

This story has some quality issues

Friendship or Love

By clarinetmaster

My name is Freddy. My friend is Maria. She has always had a crush on a boy named Alex. I always tell her you will get him one day. She just laughs with the most beautiful laugh you have ever heard , and says "you have to say that because you are my friend." Me and Maria have been friends since the first day of preschool. This Alex kid just moved here a couple days a go. Maria means the world to me. I .......... love her. She doesn't know it though I would never tell her because she would never like me back. She just wants to be friends. Alex is walking over here now. "Hey Maria" said Alex. "What up" said Maria. "Is this your boyfriend" said Alex. "What Freddy never we are just friends" said Maria. Wow friend-zone level 99. Everyday after that Alex started sitting by us at lunch. Walking by us in the halls. I need to talk about this with Maria. "I need to tell you something" I said. "Alright" said Maria. " I feel like a third wheel with you and Alex" I said. " SO............ " said Maria. " What I am saying is I am going to give you and Alex some space " I said. " YOU JUST DON"T LIKE HIM" said Maria. And be for I know it we are both yelling saying things we do not mean. " THAT IS SO NOT TRUE" I said. " THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ACT SO WERID AROUND HIM" said MAria. " Uhhhhhhh..................." I said. " EXACTLY " said Maria. I start walking away and I think I stared to cry. The next couple of months are awful. No Maria to make me simile. Well the Homecoming dance is soon. I am sure Alex well go with Maria. But when I was in the hallway. I overheard Maria and Alex talking. " So Alex do you want to go to the dance with me." said Maria " Well I just don't think about you that why Maria " said Alex. " I already have a girlfriend and your not that pretty in my opioion. " said Alex. This is my change I thought. " Well you missing out she is very pretty and talented. I would give anything to be with her. " I said. Alex walked away after that. Maria started crying. We sat there for 3 hrs. I held her. Finally she quit crying. " You really think that " said Maria. " Of course " I said. Then the best thing happened she kissed me. It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. " I think we should go to the dance together. " said Maria. " Just has friends " I said. " MORE THAN THAT " Maria said.

Author Notes: Love is a great things.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
clarinetmaster
clarinetmaster
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Dec, 2017
Words
444
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
504

Please login or register to report this story.