Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Friendy Reminder
A Friendy Reminder

A Friendy Reminder

Majolarkoy101Just Joy
2 Reviews

People usually give their all to their loved ones and get stuck when facing circumstances. Wayback into bad old days, I fell in love with an evil man, that has its angelic face and attitude that made me fell deeper day by day. All of his needs in school, paper, pencil, coloring materials were given by myself. It's like I am his mother. When he was stuggling with his paperworks, here I am to be a teacher.

Funny how I awoke to that cruel dream, a friendly reminder. A friend that pinch my eyes and awoken from that slavery. I thought that was love, but it was just a financial support slash a teacher or a tutor that was blind for the truth.

A friendly reminder, think before you give it all. A friendy reminder, think if he or she deserves it all. True friends have a friendly reminder that could change your bad decisions. Maybe that wasn't a good love but yes it was a good lesson . He wasn't a good lover but yet a good teacher. He created my past and gave me a piece of a gold lesson that I will ever chase. But for now, I can say that was love, a different kind of love that gives you a good lesson in the end of the day.

Author Notes: It didn't matter how many your friends are, just choose your friends wisely. A friend that can save you in all scenario.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Majolarkoy101
Just Joy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Apr, 2020
Words
222
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,085

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.