Please register or login to continue

Register Login

gEnDeR rOlEs
gEnDeR rOlEs

gEnDeR rOlEs

kiraafinifrockKiraa
4 Reviews

I am not here to make a political statement. This is a human rights issue.

you make prostitutes out of us all. you promise us love in exchange for our bodies. you know we want love, and you want your dick wet, so you say and do anything to get us to "finally give in." you exploit our need for our hearts intimacy in the disgusting exchange of human fluids. you don't care if we finish, you don't care what position we want, you don't care what we think of the location, you don't care if we're comfortable with any of it. you take and you take until there is no more of us left for ourselves. the pieces of us are broken into each one of you. and you like it that way. it means there's less surface area for you to dominate when all of ourselves are scattered amongst the broken lies.

I am not an inconvienience. I will not make myself small for your ego. I do not need to be quiet, I will not be quiet.

My words are not mean, they are true. My tone is not bitchy, I am pissed off and you cannot take it.

It's so much deeper than the violence and the assault.

It's so much deeper than the jokes that really aren't jokes at all.

It's the grooming of us from the moment we are born to accomodate to you. It's the "boys are mean to you because they like you!"s on the playground and the "honey, girls curl their hair for church"s in middle school. It's constantly being interrupted every time I talk. It's my ass being checked out by every man in every fucking room I walk into. It's comments on my eyeliner, how I look tired today. It's the way my guy friends tell me I'm "too intense" and "yeah there's issues with women in society but it's not that big of a deal."

Every single woman I know has been assaulted atleast once. This isn't a joke, you guys. this is a societal issue that is perpetuated in every day life. it doesn't start with violence, it starts with grooming and jokes. we create a standard and tell each other it's okay, it's normal, boys will be boys. but this devastating mentality is fucking killing women every single day. I've come to realize the first sexual encounter the majority of women in America have is rape. do you realize how fucked up that is?

remember those girls in middle school ages 12-14 who ALWAYS had 17-23 year old guys hitting on them, messaging them, trying to contact them? I was definitely one of those girls and so were all of my friends and my sisters. When one of my sisters got pregnant from it, she was the whore, she was the joke, she was the dirtbag. not the 17 year old, but she. We cannot keep slutshaming these young, impressionable women and expecting change. These women have been deepy hurt and are being manipulated and need care. Also: IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE DIRTBAG 20-SOMETHING YEAR OLDS, LEAVE THAT CHILD ALONE. YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE.

It's the fact that women's sports are a complete and utter joke, paid MILLIONS less than mens and EXTREMELY sexualized in every way. and the moment a woman wants to do something less feminine, like wrestling or football, it's required they have less clothes on to do it.

I have something to say.

You will no longer steal my voice.

Fuck the patriarchy.

Author Notes: for the ocean of tears and aching throats women have cried, screaming to be seen

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
17 May, 2021
Words
593
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
3.8 (4 reviews)
Views
1,437

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.