Please register or login to continue

Register Login

geode
geode

geode

lyngbakr82𝕝π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•˜π•“π•’π•œπ•£πŸ πŸš
1 Review

β€˜Ello, fren. This is a bit of an out-there metaphor, but bear with me. You’re like a geode. On the outside, you think you look different from everyone else. You wish you could change the way you are and be more [insert desirable quality] here. You have some cracks in your exterior because people haven’t handled you as well as they should. But on the inside, you are bright and shining, mysterious and beautiful. That can only be revealed if the rock is broken. The pain you’re going through is only a prologue to wonderful days ahead.

Strange metaphors aside, you are beautiful inside and out. Your enthusiasm for books and music and all of your other interests is contagious. You don’t judge even when your friends act a little wonky, and you’re always there when things get difficult. Things may be hard right now, but know this: the world is completely, 100% better because you are here. You brighten the lives of more people than you know, so don’t hate on yourself. You are wonderful just the way you are.

Stay strong, Misting.

Love, lyngbakr

Author Notes: <3

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
lyngbakr82
𝕝π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•˜π•“π•’π•œπ•£πŸ πŸš
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Feb, 2022
Words
185
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
819

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.