Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ghost in the Town.
Ghost in the Town.
This story has some quality issues

Ghost in the Town.

BeYourAnimeBeYourAnime

“Hey watch it!” The gravity was to heavy on my back I tried to get up but it felt like 10 Elephants were dancin on top of me. I tried again but the pain got stronger till I realized that wasn’t even half of my problems.

Kids pulled me up trying to stop the bleeding I didn’t even cry…

I didn’t even scream None of the adults saw me they ran past. Then all the kids let go of me and ran away… She… She’s gone...

“Shirley please stay here i have to go with your mother to the hospital Auntie Jam is coming to watch you” Papa said his voice shaking “PAPA!!” The sirens got closer but bye the time he turned around he got dragged down the stairs by mama she was in so much pain I called again but they were already gone... After years I finally am going to high school how my day went wasn't so cool...

“Hi my name is Shirley and I have heard things about this school… but now I want to get to learning so I will be out of everyone's way” The teacher and students just stared at me looks like I broke a rule “I” am supposed to say a proper and long intro if i’m new I don’t have time to do such things...

“Ms.Shirley COME here you should know the rule so please say a real long story UNDERSTAND!” I turned looked at everyone and smiled. I talked about kindergarten and all its mysteries I talked about 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade and the day before today. This time people looked at me as if they felt bad for me… for all I went through I never want to talk about. This year turned into the longest year for me… Why was this the longest year for me?

Because this is when I die this is when I fall and this is when I crash into the dome over my head and this is where I scream, pain again filled my head, again the pain faded away but I am gone. Yes I am dead.I fall flat on my head the spinning of air swirls around me I'm walking, I'm walking to heaven the clouds all disappear as I step I fall I couldn't make it to heaven now I'm stuck to haunt my family dead again and dead again over and over I watch as they all disappear slower and slower again it hurts, again i'm dead.

But thats the end I have nothing left I watched for years as the die again I know what happend in the past I know what happend in the future I'v seen it all I never made it to heaven.

Author Notes: I am gone. Yes i'm dead.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BeYourAnime
BeYourAnime
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Apr, 2019
Words
464
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
418

Please login or register to report this story.