Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ghosts And Demons

Ghosts And Demons

By Chris-r82 - 1 Review

Ghosts And Demons

Do ghosts exist? One of the oldest and most asked questions in recent history.

If you believe, can you prove it?

If you don’t, can you disprove it?

Most of us probably don’t give it a second thought.

Imagine, if you will, living in a house or a flat in which you continually heard strange noises, or felt a presence even though you are alone..

What would you do? Set up cameras to record anything that happens? Perhaps more extreme, such as calling a priest for an exorcism, or a so called ‘Ghost Hunter’.

Of course, you could do what they do in the movies, and get a Ouija Board. If horror films have taught us anything it’s that using a Ouija Board releases malevolent demons, right..?

I guess another option is to convince yourself it’s nothing, the strange sounds are just the pipes, or creaking floorboards.

Writing this makes me wonder why in this day and age, with all the technology at our disposal why nobody has created a machine or a device that can ascertain with certainty whether ghosts exist or not.

So reader that is your challenge: create a method that can answer the question of whether ghosts and demons actually exist once and for all.

In the meantime, I will be sitting in the corner of my room, surrounded by crucifixes rocking back and forwards, praying no evil spirits get in.

Please be quick…..

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Chris-r82
Chris-r82
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
20 Jan, 2020
Words
241
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,125

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.