Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Girl of the Immortals

Girl of the Immortals

By KilalaKitty - 1 Review

It was a cool fall evening and the wind had picked up slightly as the day had come to a close. Clasping her jean jacket closer, she made her way to the five story building where the classes were held. She couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling she got as she crossed the street to the classroom building oddly named Shadow Hall. When she chose to enroll at Horizon University, she assumed it would be a little more…well lit maybe?

Teleri shook her head of the odd thoughts and just assumed it was the first night jitters. She made her way up the stairs to the administration office to get a map so she would know her way around. She saw a darkly dressed woman coming up the stairs in her direction. Teleri had never seen a woman so…stunning. Her golden blonde hair fell in waves around her head and her amber eyes literally pierced through you.

All she could do was stare in awe. Shaking her head, Teleri went to the administration office and got her official schedule and made her way to her first class. Throughout the evening she noticed that everyone in the university was stunningly beautiful or handsome just like the blonde woman. Teleri felt a little out of place.

When the night was over she made her way to her car and suddenly one of the handsome men in her class appeared before her out of nowhere. He had striking violet eyes and unnaturally white hair that oddly suited him.

“You shouldn’t come back here, “he said venomously.

“And why shouldn’t I?” Teleri demanded, standing her ground. The guy stepped closer to her and leaned near her ear.

“It’s not safe for you that’s why” he whispered in her ear.

Teleri, annoyed at that point, turned her back to put her books in her car. “Well I have you know..”she started, but the guy was nowhere to be seen. It was like he vanished into thin air.

The next night she decided to dress a little more like everyone else and chose a black suit to wear. She pulled her car into the parking lot and shut off the engine. Upon stepping out of her car, she realized she wasn’t alone. The guy from the night before stood there with several other striking students.

It only to a second for the guy to grab her by the throat and pull her into his chest. She felt a scream rise in her throat, but he covered her mouth.

“I told you it wasn’t safe to return,“ he rasped and with sharp fangs extending, he fiercely bit into her neck letting the blood trickle down.

The last thing Teleri saw was the group of students closing in, eyes ablaze and fangs extended. Then everything went black.

You see, what Teleri failed to know was that Horizon University was for vampires only. She truly was the girl of the immortals.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
KilalaKitty
KilalaKitty
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Jan, 2017
Words
501
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
2,294

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.